Celtic v Hearts, 7:45pm Thursday 2nd December

Watching that back again, Petrov is a prick for not standing up to Bhoyd (note new spelling) you know what your gonna get, no excuse for not being ready and having a right go at Bhoyd (note new spelling) every Celtic minded pundit should be read to put the fat ugly monster muncher in his place 👍
Better for Stan to show his class, and not rise to the fat pie muncher
Let him embarrass himself, and be shown for the clown that he is
Better still get Roy Keane on the show, and let him shred the cunt like a lettuce
Kris Void the Orange Cabbage

This tadger said he paused it and done his own version of bloody VAR I mean why the fuck does Any celtic fan want to dwell on a decision we fuckin got for a change🤷‍♂️ fuckin arsehole then said kyogo was not concentrating because he was offside I mean wow 🤣🤣

His own version of VAR? 🤣🤣🤣

Well there ye have it folks! Nae need for FA's around the world tae spend millions on expensive VAR systems anymore....Davey the 'kid on Celtic fan' will sort it oot with his boax of crayola and his Spongebob Squarepants ruler! Fuckin 🤡!

His own version of VAR? 🤣🤣🤣

Well there ye have it folks! Nae need for FA's around the world tae spend millions on expensive VAR systems anymore....Davey the 'kid on Celtic fan' will sort it oot with his boax of crayola and his Spongebob Squarepants ruler! Fuckin 🤡!
I take it Shadow we are talking about the same guy whose career high was 1 goal for sevco against Celtic,he definitely qualifies as a 1 off in more ways than 1..

HH

Boyd and Neilsen were both very disapointed huns last night.
One of them for all the right reasons and the other one for all the reasons we expect from him.
Neilsen obviously did not look at the stats for the first half 72% Celtic 28% hearts.
Second half 52% Celtic 48% hearts,he obviously also saw a lot more chances for his team than me.
Without the help of Lennon and Lawwell in moving Craig Gordon to the exit door I have no doubt it would have been at least 3-0
Neilsen and Boyd said the goal should not have stood but that is par for the course when you are a serial loser like them.
Did,nt hear a lot about how the officials got it so wrong at Tynecastle when we had a very genuine goal chopped off..maybe Robbie just forgot about that one just like we,ll forget about this one..

HH

I'd love Ange to be invited into the studio with boyd they way lennon and brendan used to be after some matched....Big Ange would rip him apart and leave the fat wanker rolling about the floor begging for his mum. We won't have to wait long till he is sitting in a studio watching the scum get a massive decision in their favour....let's see if the cunt is begging for VAR then.
You don't need Ange to outwit Boyd. That infamous fuckwit plonker Joey Essex is smarter than Kris! In fact, my last jobbie was probably cleverer than that ignorant gibbering imbecile.

Ange’s Gerrard Dig – “Not going to be given three years to win a trophy’...

Extract from Robbie Neilson's rant to the BBC last night after the match when asked about Bobby Madden’s decision to go for a drop-ball after Jota’s injury:

I’d end up going to jail if I said what I really think about it. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. The boy pulls his hamstring and the referee stops the game and gives them the ball back when we’re going to counter-attack. But that’s Scottish football… You’re in Glasgow.”

Yes, that is right - he honestly thinks the worst decision last night was that one (he has noticeably gone very quiet on the stonewall penalty he was demanding for Gary Mackay-Stevens being wiped out in our box by his own feet).

So the Celtic player pulls up injured which is the only reason Hearts gain possession of the ball - but when the ref stopped play Celtic had the ball! Maybe he'd like to comment on the times Celtic breaks were stopped because of Hearts players feigning injury??? Or comment on the large numbers of fouls his team were allowed to commit and escape being penalised by free kicks or yellow cards as per the laws of the game? I thought not. Now go and get your hair cut and give it a long-overdue shampoo you tramp.
To be fair the ref should never have stopped the game for that, but, y'know, Madhun's feckin incompetent! What did he expect? More on my mind was how young Montgomery was the only player to get booked? Just after Boyce hanging on to Rogic giving it pure, 'she's turned the weans against me!' energy. Neilson's a fanny with a shite coat, he can kiss ma hairy baws!

Watching that back again, Petrov is a prick for not standing up to Bhoyd (note new spelling) you know what your gonna get, no excuse for not being ready and having a right go at Bhoyd (note new spelling) every Celtic minded pundit should be read to put the fat ugly monster muncher in his place 👍
Petrov is not a prick. What did you want him to do? Lamp him? ...would've been funny like...

Do you think Sutton would just have sat there and let the monster munching arse rant on…..no, he’d have spoke up and fought Celtics corner, petrov’s a light weight ☹️
Petrov is a calmer less confrontational person than Sutton whose first language isn't English (a trait he shares with that Monster Munching village idiot) who has been through a lot in his life and is less established as a punfit, do it maybe is understandable that he gave that ignorant phuqwit the benefit of the doubt.

I certainly wouldn't have sat there quirtly and that is probably the only reason that Sky don't employ me as a pundit on their fitba shows (I'd still be less biased than Boyd).

Christophe Berra did call out Boyd and also spoke knowledgeably about the game so hopefully he gets more air time.

So Neilson complains again about how the refs always favour Celtic over his poor wee Jam Farts. Of course he totally ignores 195+ minutes of kicking the shite out of us over 2 games without 1 booking and how Celtic were denied a perfectly good goal at Swinecaatle when the MIBs wrongly judged an offside decision. Just feck off tramp boy as you are a total embaressment - maybe if you'd had the balls to try to play football rather than park the bus for the first hour then maybe you might have won some points for your employers!

20210802_150131.jpg

Boyd and Neilsen were both very disapointed huns last night.
One of them for all the right reasons and the other one for all the reasons we expect from him.
Neilsen obviously did not look at the stats for the first half 72% Celtic 28% hearts.
Second half 52% Celtic 48% hearts,he obviously also saw a lot more chances for his team than me.
Without the help of Lennon and Lawwell in moving Craig Gordon to the exit door I have no doubt it would have been at least 3-0
Neilsen and Boyd said the goal should not have stood but that is par for the course when you are a serial loser like them.
Did,nt hear a lot about how the officials got it so wrong at Tynecastle when we had a very genuine goal chopped off..maybe Robbie just forgot about that one just like we,ll forget about this one..

HH
Aye exactly the old saying about these things even themselves out is true....the trampy bastard didnae want to know about VAR wen our goal got chopped aff he's a prick 🤬

Petrov is a calmer less confrontational person than Sutton whose first language isn't English (a trait he shares with that Monster Munching village idiot) who has been through a lot in his life and is less established as a punfit, do it maybe is understandable that he gave that ignorant phuqwit the benefit of the doubt.

I certainly wouldn't have sat there quirtly and that is probably the only reason that Sky don't employ me as a pundit on their fitba shows (I'd still be less biased than Boyd).

Christophe Berra did call out Boyd and also spoke knowledgeably about the game so hopefully he gets more air time.
Aye stans not confrontational the way sutton Is Stan just said calmly it was close and that was that u cud see wen the piemuncher was In full flow the way Stan was looking at him u cud tell he was thinking boyds a fuckin muppet wid have been good if sutton was there rite enuf 😁wid never happened unfortunatley

Spot on. Ralston plays Kyogo onside. Kyogo was far too fast for the Hearts defender!!
exactly Ralston is on then they are all on as he is furthest up; the park, Mr Controversy Keevins tonight gave it Kyog off huns pen, nothing likle trying to get callers who have flew the nest a long time ago tocome back, aint happening Hugh is a fucking dinosaur the tims version of fat derek johnstone talks shite.

Members online

Latest posts

Back