Celtic v Hearts - Betfred Cup semi-final - all comments here

Thanks for all the messeges bhoys and ghirls. Spoke to my bro today (not easy to do with someone with a broke jaw)....apparently he was walking home and saw a load of huns and sheep fighting. He tried avoiding them but his path crossed with some of the scum heading to the fight. His Celtic top wasn't tucked in at the back and one of the animals spotted it...kicked the shit out of him....bastards.
Hope your Bro makes a full recovery. Its ridiculous someone getting a doing for wearing a football shirt. Dirty scum bastards. Glad they haven't got to the final now. Scum like that deserve nothing. Hail Hail, pass my best wishes to your Bro.

Thanks for all the messeges bhoys and ghirls. Spoke to my bro today (not easy to do with someone with a broke jaw)....apparently he was walking home and saw a load of huns and sheep fighting. He tried avoiding them but his path crossed with some of the scum heading to the fight. His Celtic top wasn't tucked in at the back and one of the animals spotted it...kicked the shit out of him....bastards.
Cheers for update Lubo, let him know we are all behind him n all of you n yours! Don't let them get him down! ?

Have read all the messages of support for you and your brother as someone who lives like you 400 miles from family I understand what you are going through it's hard but I am sure He will recover from this and get back on his feet however the scrotes who did this will carry thier guilt forever it makes me sick that because thier team got beat they use it as an excuse to seek vengeance on others ,the scum of the earth with no heart or soul I hope they suffer forever,hope your brother gets well soon the Celtic family is with you always

The talk of his(Levein)that the Hearts tactics worked in the first half is bullshit. They only survived because during that first half our final ball was shit. That’s it. In the second half that changed and the game changed.

On Saturday we will destroy them.

Fucking animals have put my big bro in hospital tonight. He was heading home to rutherglen...had has jacket on to cover Celtic top as he knew the manky mob would be out and about. Cunts surrounded him and kicked the shit out of him. He's laying in hospital with a broke jaw. I'm fucking 450 miles away...I hate the scum bastards
Sorry Lubo. Keep us up to date mate.

Said before this game that I thought Christie had a lot going for him and that he could be a star for us in the future. Glad he took his chance. Well done lad

Back