Celtic v Hearts - Betfred Cup semi-final - all comments here

Just arrived back from Liepzig, very disappointed in team again Hope they turn up and don't allow hearts to bully us again should have enough skill and hunger to beat them and thank u to all supporters who were in Liepzig again I was made feel so proud to be a celtic fan and big thank u to my mate wee Duff (The Real Tim) with whom I stay with and travelled to and back from Germany cmon the Hoops

Would hope the ref doesn't spoil the day . Expect Celtic to turn in a performance and make it an entertaining semi final . Wee jamsie to be the hero on the day and a clean sheet come on the hoops

Our back line is my worry. I expect Hearts to score....but I think we will score more than them. My big fear is we have a player sent off in the early stages....and I do not count out such a possibility.

Given fair treatment, a level playing field, and short enough grass, I feel we have enough to make it to the final.

We need to smash them from the 1st whistle..the amount of effort that's went in to helping the diet huns, from having game in Edinburgh to early kick off time only convinces me that the ref is going to play a massive part for them also. Red cards or penalties against us will be the order of the day. I wouldn't be surprised if all the MIB called in sick and the only people they could get at short notice is fucking Hugh Dallas...with his son and dougie dougie running the lines...

The Prestwick Flyer was a bit of a Minis-Masher a few years ago. Expect him to be mad for it tomorrow, run the hairy Hun legs off them.

Fancy us to score 4.

2 for Jamesy, and then a night of mad boaby-flashing in Prestwick by way of celebration.

Really hope Celtic demolish the mini Union jackers. Canna go that Latrine guy or whatever his name is at all. The whole carry on aboot not cutting the grass as a tactic is an embarrassment to Scottish football. I would love to see that beard o his getting kicked aff his face. Dinna even get me started aboot nae intelligence Naismith..a truly despicable sevconian.
Unleash the full Celtic blitzkrieg on them tomorrow
Hail Hail
Rich

Really hope Celtic demolish the mini Union jackers. Canna go that Latrine guy or whatever his name is at all. The whole carry on aboot not cutting the grass as a tactic is an embarrassment to Scottish football. I would love to see that beard o his getting kicked aff his face. Dinna even get me started aboot nae intelligence Naismith..a truly despicable sevconian.
Unleash the full Celtic blitzkrieg on them tomorrow
Hail Hail
Rich
Latrine, luv it buddy. Ah widnae puss on im if he was on fire. How do you drop a Hearts supporter far drownin ????
take the fit off his heid. Happy days bhoys n ghirls. Happy days.
HH

I'm not really bothered how much we beat them by in terms of the score, I want us to play them off the park to the extent that they never entertain the notion that they're close to us. I want them to have to apologise to their fans for their insipid display. Most of all I want that fuckwit Leven to choke on his own bile!
3_0 Celtic, each half ?

Just arrived back from Liepzig, very disappointed in team again Hope they turn up and don't allow hearts to bully us again should have enough skill and hunger to beat them and thank u to all supporters who were in Liepzig again I was made feel so proud to be a celtic fan and big thank u to my mate wee Duff (The Real Tim) with whom I stay with and travelled to and back from Germany cmon the Hoops
That's magic. What's it got to do with the game against the jam farts?

Back