Celtic v Hearts - Betfred Cup semi-final - all comments here

That's me oot ma scratcher and ready for the day. After all the moaning and shenanigans in think it will be some game with a great atmosphere and a hard fought win furra hoops. Most gutted ive been to miss a game in a long-time, proper fomo.

How good will it be if we pump the minis and the sheep stuff Sevco? I think the men in black will make the task difficult, but even with some big players out I feel we can turn the minis over. I am still worried about the officials conspiring to send off at least one of our Bhoys, but that should only make the win all the sweeter.

Rogic to slow to make up his mind. McGregor fucking awful. Only thing he's done is give ball away. Our defence look determined to make a stupid mistake....shit first half

And when the fuck did Ntcham decide that he didn't have to run anymore. He's just walking about the place....don't get me started on bloody corners...We should just give their goalkeeper the ball. Save our defenders from wasting their energy getting to the box.

We need a big second half. We have to get James Forrest and Sinclair running at the last defenders and for this to happen the midfielders need to dominate which we're not doing at the present.

It's going to be all about how much we want it.

And when the fuck did Ntcham decide that he didn't have to run anymore. He's just walking about the place....don't get me started on bloody corners...We should just give their goalkeeper the ball. Save our defenders from wasting their energy getting to the box.

Getting a corner is a chance to top up your drink. Must be nearly 140 now. Totally shit and a complete joke how bad we are at them. Zero threat.

Ajer looking like could drop us in it, not fair on McGregor putting him in Scott Brown position, Sinclair looking better when he cuts in, Rogic/Forrest yet to click, not having the strength in depth is going to cost us eventually, pulling good players out of position and making them look accident prone in a make do scenario not good, above all hope the defense keep it shored up dont need the real worry of Henry, just one bit of Rogic magic please, im not greedy

Getting a corner is a chance to top up your drink. Must be nearly 140 now. Totally shit and a complete joke how bad we are at them. Zero threat.
I cant understand why, do they not practise taking corners? As you say "total shit"

Members online

Back