Celtic v Hearts - Betfred Cup semi-final - all comments here

Yep... I think MS is a good pundit, he gets most calls right and his analysis is generally pretty spot on but he called that wrong and after watching it again he was scratching around trying to justify his original comment

I’m watching the other semi now and have to listen to the fat arsehole that tends gardens for a living

What a prick

nearly, what a fat prick !
Took Sevco for a lot o money they didna have. He has played a part in keeping them pish and poor. Piss poor, ye could say.
Hail Hail
Rich

I thought we were all right in the first half and to be fair Kouassi was having his best game. great 2nd half though but injuries forced Rodgers hand so in that respect lucky. Christy was outstanding , as were Rogic and ajer. They were their usual filthy wee hun shit, they r the scum of the earth, or at least the runners up for that title.

Listened to Levein afterwards - seemed shell-shocked on the radio . How else can you explain him saying that ''Celtic were running out of ideas '' just before the penalty !

Also claimed that the first two goals were ''partly do do with us '' --Eh ?

A penalty caused by YOUR player tripping Christie and then YOUR goalkeeper throwing one in the net - Yes , Craig , I think that some of the blame lies with your team .

But No praise for the way Celtic took them apart in the second half .

Listened to Levein afterwards - seemed shell-shocked on the radio . How else can you explain him saying that ''Celtic were running out of ideas '' just before the penalty !

Also claimed that the first two goals were ''partly do do with us '' --Eh ?

A penalty caused by YOUR player tripping Christie and then YOUR goalkeeper throwing one in the net - Yes , Craig , I think that some of the blame lies with your team .

But No praise for the way Celtic took them apart in the second half .
He was never likely to give praise to Celtic because he is a shit. We could have scored eight with every player involved in every goal and he would have ignored it.

I'm not sure if the pitch was watered properly at Murrayfield, seemed to make the ball slower or sticking. But credit to the team,we kept our shape,composure and manged a decent tempo in our passing, Hearts were never given many chances to dive and claim their 2-3-4 penalty claims per game

Very proud of our team today came back from a poor European night to face a tricky semi final . We dug in and turned in a great performance in the second half and left hearts shell shocked . Let's turn them over again in the league the feel good factor is back .
It's feeling better already Clarkie. There's only one thing better than seeing Celtic win and that's seeing Celtic win and the huns getting beat. Huns just made my day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back