Celtic v Hearts - Betfred Cup semi-final - all comments here

Fucking animals have put my big bro in hospital tonight. He was heading home to rutherglen...had has jacket on to cover Celtic top as he knew the manky mob would be out and about. Cunts surrounded him and kicked the shit out of him. He's laying in hospital with a broke jaw. I'm fucking 450 miles away...I hate the scum bastards

Delighted to be in the final with the Sheepies.
Second half we were excellent at times. Scotty was my MOTM, his best performance in a long time. Long may that continue. Calmac struggled to get into the game but I thought he came good after the penalty, which it undoubtedly was, and thrived in the spaces that began to open up. James and Tom always looked dangerous and young Christie awarded himself a belter of a goal for a great display and impact on the outcome. Big Eddie struggled with the Jammed Farts packed defence but can count himself unlucky not to get on the scoresheet, overall though I thought he was good. Lustig had a good game, supporting the attack and the other three at the back, Ajer, Tractor Bhoy and KT absolutely, positively strolled it with Bain keeping the sheet clean . Kouassi deserves special mention, he was having a good game putting himself about and letting the opposition know he was there before he jarred his knee and contrary to what a lot of others think, I thought Ollie was one of our better players in that dreary, cagey first half.

As for the Huns, despite conveniently getting the best outcome to the SPFL Semis fiasco, not to mention the Lanarkshire Refs RSC on MIB duties, they couldn't even work the Aberdeen goalie. Pure shite.

Fucking animals have put my big bro in hospital tonight. He was heading home to rutherglen...had has jacket on to cover Celtic top as he knew the manky mob would be out and about. Cunts surrounded him and kicked the shit out of him. He's laying in hospital with a broke jaw. I'm fucking 450 miles away...I hate the scum bastards

Sorry to hear that fella
Hopefully they will be brought to account
HH?

sorry tae hear that lubo,hope he's going to be o.k,knuckledraggin filth, ma fear is there'll be a lot more victims

Delighted to be in the final with the Sheepies.
Second half we were excellent at times. Scotty was my MOTM, his best performance in a long time. Long may that continue. Calmac struggled to get into the game but I thought he came good after the penalty, which it undoubtedly was, and thrived in the spaces that began to open up. James and Tom always looked dangerous and young Christie awarded himself a belter of a goal for a great display and impact on the outcome. Big Eddie struggled with the Jammed Farts packed defence but can count himself unlucky not to get on the scoresheet, overall though I thought he was good. Lustig had a good game, supporting the attack and the other three at the back, Ajer, Tractor Bhoy and KT absolutely, positively strolled it with Bain keeping the sheet clean . Kouassi deserves special mention, he was having a good game putting himself about and letting the opposition know he was there before he jarred his knee and contrary to what a lot of others think, I thought Ollie was one of our better players in that dreary, cagey first half.

As for the Huns, despite conveniently getting the best outcome to the SPFL Semis fiasco, not to mention the Lanarkshire Refs RSC on MIB duties, they couldn't even work the Aberdeen goalie. Pure shite.

Calmac is due an off day

His displays recently have been something else
Massive improvement from a couple of seasons back

HH?

Dirty dying bastards,sorry to hear that Lubo

Sorry to hear that Lubes, that will have put the damper on your day. Hope your bro gets well soon. Bloody huns. :mad:

Sorry to hear about your bro Lubo .

I think this highlights the dangers facing any Celtic fans going to Castlegrayskull for the December game . If innocent people on the streets nowhere near Mordor can become victims , what chance have the fans who turn up ( with scarves/strips etc .. ) ?
Boycott this venue , please . I know that goes against the grain for many , but this season in particular Sevco supporters have been beyond the pale - and little or no action is coming from the authorities .

They are fuckin' vermin All the very best to your bro, Lubo! Another hate-crime by these inbred mutant cunts! Your bro will always be worth a zillion of those filthy cum-stained, teary wanking Neanderthal pricks! Always remember to keep your chin up, bud! Your bro getting well cared for! YNWA?

So sorry to hear what's happened to your brother,really sad.Typical,a bunch of the Walking Dead attacking a guy on his Tod. The Huns walk about every day wearing their colours and nothing happens but we are chancing it if we did the same. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. HH

All the best to Lubos brother, hope he's out and about soon and not too sore.

Things like 'Paki bashing' are thankfully in the past, though it seems that the issue of 'Paddy bashing' is very much alive and on the increase in Glasgow and elsewhere in Scotland. It's a well known fact that these Peepel target Celtic fans, a badge of honour if you will, to fuck up and in some cases kill a 'Fenian'. I've heard tales of NI Huns 'jokingly' refusing to let some of their brethren back on the bus because they hadn't, like the rest on the bus, fulfilled their 'Quotas' and done a Fenian over the course of their time in Scotland.

Hope your bro recovers well. They are the Absolute scum of this earth, hope karma catches up with them animals!!

Thanks for all the messeges bhoys and ghirls. Spoke to my bro today (not easy to do with someone with a broke jaw)....apparently he was walking home and saw a load of huns and sheep fighting. He tried avoiding them but his path crossed with some of the scum heading to the fight. His Celtic top wasn't tucked in at the back and one of the animals spotted it...kicked the shit out of him....bastards.

Thanks for all the messeges bhoys and ghirls. Spoke to my bro today (not easy to do with someone with a broke jaw)....apparently he was walking home and saw a load of huns and sheep fighting. He tried avoiding them but his path crossed with some of the scum heading to the fight. His Celtic top wasn't tucked in at the back and one of the animals spotted it...kicked the shit out of him....bastards.
Thanks for the update pal,hope he gets well soon.total animals btw

Members online

Back