Celtic v Hearts - Betfred Cup semi-final - all comments here

Crossing my fingers we come out with all guns blazing and don't let the fecking mini huns bully us around. With the likelihood of the MIB giving them a penalty, I will go for a score of:
Celtic 2 Hearts 1

I quite like Craig Levein. He is quite funny. He isnae as subtle as he thinks he is but he leads the line well for hearts, lone striker rather than a 4-6-0

I suppose my idea of a boycott of all cup competitions hisnae caught on then ... maybe the idea of not providing funds for the peepil that persecute us will one day catch fire

I suppose my idea of a boycott of all cup competitions hisnae caught on then ... maybe the idea of not providing funds for the peepil that persecute us will one day catch fire

Boycotts of football matches , for whatever good reason , are difficult to organise .

Many supporters , myself included , would like to be able demonstrate our contempt for many injustices we see in the modern game , usually perpetrated by the Administrators ( SFA/SPFL/Club boards etc... )- but withdrawing support from the team is a hard ask !
Does a boycott hurt the team more than the officials / Would the powers that be give a f*** if nobody turned up ?
Difficult dilemma . Needs a lot of discussion and thought .

Probably needs a separate thread to start discussion properly .

Boycotts of football matches , for whatever good reason , are difficult to organise .

Many supporters , myself included , would like to be able demonstrate our contempt for many injustices we see in the modern game , usually perpetrated by the Administrators ( SFA/SPFL/Club boards etc... )- but withdrawing support from the team is a hard ask !
Does a boycott hurt the team more than the officials / Would the powers that be give a f*** if nobody turned up ?
Difficult dilemma . Needs a lot of discussion and thought .

Probably needs a separate thread to start discussion properly .
totally Fergus,the team has to be backed 100% but i'd love to stick it to sfa/sfpl and the rest of the teams in the league who;ll gladly take the money we earn from Europe which keeps them afloat, definitely worth a thread for discussion,no more back of the fuckin bus,if our board won't do phuq all, it's up to us HH Fergus

this is how ye start a movement bhoys and ghirls,from small acorns mighty oak trees grow
, aye went aw techie, ah blame Boab!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back