Celtic v Hearts Scottish Cup Final - Match Thread

Bridie Bhoy

OK - I am super early posting this, but I'm totally buzzing for this match now. So let's have a week of positivity and banter.

We have a great chance at creating unprecedented footballing history as we go for a unique fourth successive treble. The Quadrafenian Treble!

Lenny was hinting at returning to his favourites who have been dire for us the last couple of months. That would be a massive mistake. He has a duty to field his strongest possible team for a Cup Final. And that means continuing to play his on form players.

No doubt we will get the usual MIB with their agenda but we need to overcome this and deliver a victory.

Let's hope we get an early Christmas present. Mon The Hoops! 🍀

A reminder too of the unusual kick off time - 2:15pm on Sunday afternoon.

OK - I am super early posting this, but I'm totally buzzing for this match now. So let's have a week of positivity and banter.

We have a great chance at creating unprecedented footballing history as we go for a unique fourth successive treble. The Quadrafenian Treble!

Lenny was hinting at returning to his favourites who have been dire for us the last couple of months. That would be a massive mistake. He has a duty to field his strongest possible team for a Cup Final. And that means continuing to play his on form players.

No doubt we will get the usual MIB with their agenda but we need to overcome this and deliver a victory.

Why not start it early?

We're all a bit buzzing from the second performance in a row this season!

If Lennon starts his old guard, that have fucked up so badly this season, then it's just a middle finger up at the support imho.

The ones that "got us there" were last seasons players. This season they've been shite, in general, so why the fuck should we risk the completion of an historic 4th treble on misfiring players who've been more than adequately replaced in the last couple of games?

Mon the HOOOOPS!

This is the type of fixture that I want Brown to play. They'll be physical thugs, try wind us up and Brown will stick up for some of our weaker players. I think a well-rested Brown still has a role to play in our squad. The trouble is who do you drop now?

Broony definitely still has a role to play mate, he just needs to be used a bit more wisely by Lenny I think.

This is the type of fixture that I want Brown to play. They'll be physical thugs, try wind us up and Brown will stick up for some of our weaker players. I think a well-rested Brown still has a role to play in our squad. The trouble is who do you drop now?

Soro is more than capable. That's 2 games now he's got stuck in. Power and pace in closing down. If Brown starts it will be because he's lennons mate and not for any tactical reason. Hearts will play against us the way every other club in scotland has. Brown hasn't done it for us this season. There's no way brown losing the ball then tracking back 30 yards to win it without giving away a dangerous foul...thats exactly what soro gives us. Our captain is a legend and without disrespecting him, should be brought on when the game is won to shore up midfield. No way anyone should lose their place to him. Especially Soro.

Yi kin take yir Docco positivity and stick it up yir Erchie
Mon the Hoops

HH 😂

Latest posts

Back