Celtic v Hearts, Wed 8th March at 7:45pm

I didn't get home until a wee while ago so thought I'd wait for the highlights to find out the score.
Phew, I got a bit of a heart flutter when I saw the minis go a goal up but fortunately WE NEVER STOP.
Every goal was a belter and the bhoys did themselves and us proud.

What happened to the Hibees, they looked liked they've never played together before. The compulsory Tavpen of course. We really need to run a pool for this carry on.

HAIL HAIL. 🍀🍀🍀

Did he mention the 2 assaults on Hatate within mins of him coming on???

Didn't think so.

There were 2 hearts players, one of them being Devlin, that should have been booked 1st half. Maeda was off on the break and Devlin made no attempt to play the ball, completely wiped Maeda out. Never a more obvious booking. Devlin was booked 2nd half, finally...meaning he should have been off the park. 2 seconds before this, a hearts player went flying in, with a studs up challenge in our box on one of our players...OK, there was no contact but didn't a hibs player get sent off for "intent" against the scum?? Again, nothing but a talking to. So that dirty, Edinburgh trampy looking, flat nosed fuck Neilson can fuck right off!! 4 things in life are definite. Taxes, death, sevco pen and that trampy cunt blaming everyone but himself for losing to Celtic.
He has a decent team, could easily get them into 2nd place....but no. He fucks about with his tactics when he plays the Glasgow scum then gives them all the credit when he loses to them.

There were 2 hearts players, one of them being Devlin, that should have been booked 1st half. Maeda was off on the break and Devlin made no attempt to play the ball, completely wiped Maeda out. Never a more obvious booking. Devlin was booked 2nd half, finally...meaning he should have been off the park. 2 seconds before this, a hearts player went flying in, with a studs up challenge in our box on one of our players...OK, there was no contact but didn't a hibs player get sent off for "intent" against the scum?? Again, nothing but a talking to. So that dirty, Edinburgh trampy looking, flat nosed fuck Neilson can fuck right off!! 4 things in life are definite. Taxes, death, sevco pen and that trampy cunt blaming everyone but himself for losing to Celtic.
He has a decent team, could easily get them into 2nd place....but no. He fucks about with his tactics when he plays the Glasgow scum then gives them all the credit when he loses to them.

He’s auditioning for the Huns job for when Beale gets bagged…

I didn't get home until a wee while ago so thought I'd wait for the highlights to find out the score.
Phew, I got a bit of a heart flutter when I saw the minis go a goal up but fortunately WE NEVER STOP.

What happened to the Hibees, they looked liked they've never played together before. The compulsory Tavpen of course. We really need to run a pool for this carry on.

HAIL HAIL. 🍀🍀🍀
Hearts were good, just not good enough to stop the Celts. I also learned never to drink wine in Edinburgh as there are a lot of sour grapes in the the city.
As for his decapitation comment....... Well we all new he was gonna "lose the heid" at some point.

Did he mention the 2 assaults on Hatate within mins of him coming on???

Didn't think so.
Or Kio deliberately taking out Kyogo from behind ages after the ball was laid off, then committing another late assault on Hatate a few minutes later? Or that beardy twat on their right who kept taking out our players late? Or Devlin who was just Devlin!

There were half a dozen instances of Hearts thugs wiping out our players from behind after they'd laid off the ball that mostly went unpunished but he concentrates on once instance where one of our players lost balance and accidentally caught a Hearts player (worthy of no more than a yellow, so he was correct if he moaned about a lack of booking). Now either that is a pre-planned tactic he gave his players to go out and put the boot into our players (as is standard practice with his team against us), or else they took it upon themselves to scythe down our players and Neilson thinks it is acceptable as he never mentioned their cowardly attacks off-the-ball and/or from behind. Or he might be unhappy with his players doing this against his wishes and will drop them for future games (aye right! he never has in the past so this suggests that he sends his players out to crock our superior players).

HAIL HAIL. 🍀🍀🍀
Al run a book.. 1/10 a Pen fur the FILTH every game tae the end ae the Season!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Whits Fukin HILARIOUS is the 🤡🤡 that Ref jog oor, take wan look knowing it's NEVER A FUKIN PEN & then give it the uve just goat a correct answer at Charades!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Al run a book.. 1/10 a Pen fur the FILTH every game tae the end ae the Season!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Whits Fukin HILARIOUS is the 🤡🤡 that Ref jog oor, take wan look knowing it's NEVER A FUKIN PEN & then give it the uve just goat a correct answer at Charades!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Penalty fur the FILTH.. STONEWAW!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230309_193402.jpg
    Screenshot_20230309_193402.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 7
Halliday the Hun, tried to crock CalMac
The prick slid in, with a studs up tackle, right on CalMac's ankle, nowhere near the ball
No action taken by the Mason in black
Fuck them all, and their one o' clock gun
YNWA

Supposedly there was a goal swing last night according to the mutants. Season ticket desperation kicking in.

ELP_105.jpg

GF GA GD
1 Celtic 28261190207079
2 Rangers 28224268254370
3 Hearts

Back