Celtic v Hearts - Wednesday 12 February, Celtic Park kick off 7.45pm - all comments here

Celtic TV shows the games live abroad that’s why people pay for it. They can’t show it here live, but your calling them out because they don’t make it easier for you to steal live streaming???
Yes I am. Every supporter of every club in Europe can watch their teams games online apart from us. I think them blocking that is shit and whoever took that decision a cunt. Is that clear where I am coming from. If every other club did the same, fair enough. But that's not the case.

Think it will go much the same way as the Motherwell game but with Gollum in charge and 'planet fur a heid' Naismith playing I can see them bagging a consolation goal from the spot.

Naebaws will fall over due to the weight of his gargantuan noggin but as there will be a Celtic player caught in near orbit of said gargantuan noggin the wee goblin in the black won't be able to contain himself and gleefully blow his load...sorry his whistle...for a penalty.

Also given the Goblin's presence and the minis being a bunch of hacking troglodytes with a taste for Tim blood I expect this one to get a bit meaty......expect at least 1 red card!

So going for 4-1. Eddy with another brace, Griff to bag one and Rogic to come off the bench to bag the other.

Go at them from the start and bury them surprised ellshagalassies on the bench thought he would have been better wi game time

Agreed, there's a few that could be doing with some game time Kelly, Rogic is another one but Lenny seems to like Ntcham in there with this 3-5-2 and with Taylor and Forrest playing as wing-backs there's just no room for Elyounoussi or Christie in the starting 11 at the moment.

Yes I am. Every supporter of every club in Europe can watch their teams games online apart from us. I think them blocking that is shit and whoever took that decision a cunt. Is that clear where I am coming from. If every other club did the same, fair enough. But that's not the case.
Absolutely spot on! Celtic Park full every home game, who's the fuckin' winners blocking streams? We have a worldwide fanbase as always who obviously can't attend every game at paradise, why are we as a club fuckin' our own fans?
An exceptional short veiw but I'm sure they're delighted with themselves, why? If you look at the standard of Celtic tv then the incredible overpriced package its asking, I'm sorry, I ain't buttoned up the back! It's a ridiculous price for a substandard product. Bring back the dozy bitch with big tits that Gordon was daft enuf to shag! Better him than us!
Fuck Celtic tv, its an embarrassment HH🍀

There will be a stream available tonight as SKY have the game so fish around and their will be a stream and Jinky67 spot on if Celtic could sell their product in Glasgow they would but season tickets and TV dictate that and if streaming within Glasgow can be blocked they will as they will not lose revenue if they can avoid it and as a business its good practice.
Sky don’t have it???

Absolutely spot on! Celtic Park full every home game, who's the fuckin' winners blocking streams? We have a worldwide fanbase as always who obviously can't attend every game at paradise, why are we as a club fuckin' our own fans?
An exceptional short veiw but I'm sure they're delighted with themselves, why? If you look at the standard of Celtic tv then the incredible overpriced package its asking, I'm sorry, I ain't buttoned up the back! It's a ridiculous price for a substandard product. Bring back the dozy bitch with big tits that Gordon was daft enuf to shag! Better him than us!
Fuck Celtic tv, its an embarrassment HH🍀
I’ve no doubt if there were no blocks on streams that after a while the numbers would drop. I’ve heard of folk say about technical issues, but I’d happily pay £10 a month to watch our games, possibly even the £15, which it is roughly. Thought there would’ve been a work around for the streams by now.

On a side note, I wonder long term how it effects Celtic blocking streams. Yeah, lost revenue in the here & now, but surely maintaining/gaining fans is the long term goal. It’s been a long time since I’ve been as interested since could catch nearly every game

Members online

Latest posts

Back