Celtic v Hearts - Wednesday 12 February, Celtic Park kick off 7.45pm - all comments here

A very important game and unfortunately whoever took the decision to make Celtic the only club in Europe whose far flung and nearby fans can't watch it after they blocked access, I hope their next shite is a hedgehog, breach.

But apart from that. Hopefully a good performance and a few more goals.
Sky,s given it the body swerve,not even mention on tonight's games,good that means they can't tell any lies about us, when you think you are to big to to respond to a reasonable request to say wha carried out the interpretation only convince,s me they have something to hide,the BBC meantime are trying to put a innocent man out to dry for telling the trouth,a crime in today's Media thier ignorance will not stop Celtic or thier support from reaching the top

Last edited:
The sevconians in work to day were on meltdown about Beaton.
Of coarse we have knocked it off with Collum who cheats on our behalf.
Honestly this is coming from so called professionals.
You couldn,t make the ramblings up if you tried.

Silence of course on any really issues regarding their club.

A very important game and unfortunately whoever took the decision to make Celtic the only club in Europe whose far flung and nearby fans can't watch it after they blocked access, I hope their next shite is a hedgehog, breach.

But apart from that. Hopefully a good performance and a few more goals.
Celtic TV shows the games live abroad that’s why people pay for it. They can’t show it here live, but your calling them out because they don’t make it easier for you to steal live streaming???

Celtic TV shows the games live abroad that’s why people pay for it. They can’t show it here live, but your calling them out because they don’t make it easier for you to steal live streaming???
There will be a stream available tonight as SKY have the game so fish around and their will be a stream and Jinky67 spot on if Celtic could sell their product in Glasgow they would but season tickets and TV dictate that and if streaming within Glasgow can be blocked they will as they will not lose revenue if they can avoid it and as a business its good practice.

Members online

Latest posts

Back