Celtic v Hibernian, Monday 11th January 7.45pm

Had the chance to get new Management in they didn’t. think they’re glad we’ve not got the 10 think PL and DD were happier us Fucking it up and the Scumcnuts surviving
No Celtic Manager Survive’s what NFL has
Survived. No one.

HH 🍀
Widny be surprised if they hadny FUNDED THE CUNTS! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. GROSS FUKIN MISMANAGEMENT FAE TAP TAE BOTTOM🤬🤬🤬🤬.. A FUKIN EMBARRASSMENT STILL NEVER MIND THE BHOYS GOAT THEIR JOLLY!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I think I'd have an attitude too after being ignored for 2 years!!!
Hardly ignored mate. He's still only 18 and clearly he's had a bit of growing and bulking to do.

Talent doesn't make a player first team ready.
I'd guess he hasn't been constantly lighting up training and standing out, to the point where he's changing the coaches minds either.

I think he's for the off!

Can't fault the kids they've never had to play under pressure though the sandancer johnstone should have got hooked a lot earlier than he did and laxalt will never be a top class defender there's a mistake in him in every game

Well done Celtic only you could fuck up the most important season in history

Can't fault the kids they've never had to play under pressure though the sandancer johnstone should have got hooked a lot earlier than he did and laxalt will never be a top class defender there's a mistake in him in every game

Johnstone is the most infuriating player of recent times.
So powder puff and namby-pamby.

Where are the wingers who go and take a man on then get thier cross in.
They are scarcer than rocking horse shite,they can either get by their man like Frimpy and cant cross the ball or they can cross the ball but cant go by the fullback.
I used to love wee Jinky roasting big Provan everytime they came up against each other,Jinky never failed to go by the big man and to big Provans credit he never put the boot into the wee man,will we ever see his likes again...never..

HH.

Hardly ignored mate. He's still only 18 and clearly he's had a bit of growing and bulking to do.

Talent doesn't make a player first team ready.
I'd guess he hasn't been constantly lighting up training and standing out, to the point where he's changing the coaches minds either.

I think he's for the off!
Bear in mind those same coaches couldn't see that Turnbull might be better than the other players they were picking week in week out.

Punt Ajer, Eddie and Christie...change the coaches and manager... regroup, reboot and go again........we have suffered much worse than this....last day defeat at Motherwell for example.....we will be back on top again before you know it......every dog has its day and when we wake tomorrow we will still be proud Fenian folk with our brains and our looks and clear and pure bloodlines........fuck the Huns, fuck the queen and fuck Davie Cooper

Missed that. What did he say POD?
Walker is a bitter, cretinous wee gobshite.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

He just loves another opportunity and platform to stick the knife in.

That being said, they're queuing up to take a pop at us now, and who can defend them? we've done it all to ourselves.

I'm waiting for Jeremy Beadle to jump out with the hidden cameras and tell us aw this season is one big, shitey hoax, ffs.

Where are the wingers who go and take a man on then get thier cross in.
They are scarcer than rocking horse shite,they can either get by their man like Frimpy and cant cross the ball or they can cross the ball but cant go by the fullback.
I used to love wee Jinky roasting big Provan everytime they came up against each other,Jinky never failed to go by the big man and to big Provans credit he never put the boot into the wee man,will we ever see his likes again...never..

HH.
Yi cannae give Jinky a menshy without mentioning Momo Sylla!

Acht who wanted the 10 anyway the SPL is shite anyhow It’s time a wee club that hasn’t won anything yet had a shot of the title......Naw honest they can have it coz it’s a pish game anyway Ah just watch it tae annoy the wife coz She hates fitba and she makes me sit through that River City pish Ah really prefer watching dominoes but there’s no much of on the telly so Ah watch the fitba instead so all ye hunners of lurkers can GTF coz Ah dinny care.....Honest Am no bothered and all the other Tim’s on here are no bothered either we just kid oan we dae coz we’re pure mental and the lockdown is boring us oot oor tits so we come on here tae wind up ra people that lurk and yer clubs still dead so there.😝

Unbelievable

When you say Celtic, I hope you mean Lawwell. Tonight a makeshift team went out and held their own that is Celtic, the bored, sorry board, are not. I watched a few young lads give their all in what was always a hard ask. A draw, yes, but I'm at the end of my tether where our hierarchy are concerned. Let the Bhoys play and support them all the way. Let the Board please simply fade away.

Back