Celtic v Hibernian, Monday 11th January 7.45pm

I suspect books will be written in the coming years about this monumental train wreck of a Celtic season. It has to be the worst in living memory. And there could be even more of this shit to come before its over!

Still not as bad as being a hun though.

10 in a row is only a number when you think about it!! It means fuck all to anyone outside our wee Scottish Bubble....the most important title is the next title....same every year....we have been caught up and will be largely disappointed by a rhetoric created by our small mindedness........ask this, 3,4,5,9,50......does it really matter in a league that is treated with disdain???

4 trebles in a row trumps the lot....that is something that has never happened anywhere

Had them for a draw in the predictor ,,,,,,,maybe no the best time to celebrate ,,,aye
Take whatever win yi can mate! They're in short supply at the minute!
10 in a row is only a number when you think about it!! It means fuck all to anyone outside our wee Scottish Bubble....the most important title is the next title....same every year....we have been caught up and will be largely disappointed by a rhetoric created by our small mindedness........ask this, 3,4,5,9,50......does it really matter in a league that is treated with disdain???

4 trebles in a row trumps the lot....that is something that has never happened anywhere
Whilst I agree, that doesnae excuse the negligence of the Club to allow all these fuck-ups to have transpired.

It really is breathtaking to actually assess the damage done to us this season.

All our own doing. Absolute suicide.

When you say Celtic, I hope you mean Lawwell. Tonight a makeshift team went out and held their own that is Celtic, the bored, sorry board, are not. I watched a few young lads give their all in what was always a hard ask. A draw, yes, but I'm at the end of my tether where our hierarchy are concerned. Let the Bhoys play and support them all the way. Let the Board please simply fade away.
aye right i'll break it down into depts next time just to make sure

Missed that. What did he say POD?
Basically, that it's time for Desmond to get involved and sort out the disaster that is happening.
Problem is BB, that it is not yet a disaster for Desmond. Its only so when he does not get his return on investment or if share price collapses completely. Neither of which is going to happen. The club is a cash cow for him with prestige thrown in for free.
This is the same man that collaborated with Charles J Haughey, the most disgraced Irish politician ever, and that's saying something.

Its done so lets bring on the boys. Thought Welsh was smashin', with games I think Harper will come good and Ewan Henderson showed well, Mikey is a talent but needs a lot more body strength as he spends too much time on his arse big Tom is a genius but too languid in a game where we required intensity and why do we rate Diego over Taylor ? All considered we did well with a patched up team despite the fact we were too slow coming from the back giving Hibs time to get behind the ball

Its done so lets bring on the boys. Thought Welsh was smashin', with games I think Harper will come good and Ewan Henderson showed well, Mikey is a talent but needs a lot more body strength as he spends too much time on his arse big Tom is a genius but too languid in a game where we required intensity and why do we rate Diego over Taylor ? All considered we did well with a patched up team despite the fact we were too slow coming from the back giving Hibs time to get behind the ball

I'd have Taylor over Diego every time....he's a great young Scottish talent who is unfairly held up against Tierney who is one of the best left backs in the world

Take whatever win yi can mate! They're in short supply at the minute!
Whilst I agree, that doesnae excuse the negligence of the Club to allow all these fuck-ups to have transpired.

It really is breathtaking to actually assess the damage done to us this season.

All our own doing. Absolute suicide.

Not excusing anything, just trying to put to it into perspective

Laxalt's work rate cannot be faulted, but the more I see of him, reinforces my opinion that his positional awareness is dire. A lot of his lauded play is last ditch tackling in nature and often to make up for a mistake that originated with himself.
I though Stephen Welch was very good tonight. Good composed perfomance. Does basic defending well. I'm old school and believe that's what a defender is for. Anything else is a bonus, but not at the expense of defending.

Last edited:
Turnbull and Soro are the only shining lights in a very dark season for our club. The rest are either past their sell by date, or wantaways as they think the grass is greener in another pasture. Many have succumbed to such thoughts and rued the day. Like many a great dynasty that collapses from within, change is good, we didnt just fail to change, to 'move forward' we went into reverse. This is what we are experiencing.
Deep down we all knew it would happen, we've seen it before. I hope i'm wrong and a miracle happens, for me that would mean a change of management, but who is out there willing and able to step up to the challenge. I cannot see it. DD will not invest, hes dug his heels in and somehow sees the supporters as the enemy, rather than the life blood of the club.
So, as someone earlier said, at least I'll still be a Celtic supporter when I awake each morning, an they cant take that away. HH.

Imo I thought we did well against Hibs tonight. Hibs had a lot of chances and maybe deserved their draw. We had a changed side with youngsters playing and on the bench. Let's keep playing the likes of Welsh Henderson Harper. Game time so very important for these kids development. As for Lawwell the sooner he stands up and apologies to the Celtic support for the debacle that is this season and then resigns the better off we will be.

Imo I thought we did well against Hibs tonight. Hibs had a lot of chances and maybe deserved their draw. We had a changed side with youngsters playing and on the bench. Let's keep playing the likes of Welsh Henderson Harper. Game time so very important for these kids development. As for Lawwell the sooner he stands up and apologies to the Celtic support for the debacle that is this season and then resigns the better off we will be.
Apologize to the support? Lawwell? 🤣🤣
He’d rather have his fingernails pulled out wi’ red hot pliers.
It would probably take a lot more than that for Desmond though. Apologize to ‘yobs’?

Members online

Back