Celtic v Hibernian, Monday 11th January 7.45pm

Thought given the circumstances the bhoys who took to the field last night didn't do too badly tbh. They worked hard and played some decent stuff in patches. They just lacked that little bit of experience and cutting edge up front and the defence was no better or worse than what we've already seen this season.

Obviously gutted Hibs snatched a point and we couldn't see the game out but like I said given the circumstances it would be wrong to be overly critical of the bhoys who played.

There getting help along the way we'd need the refs bottles to crash to cut into there lead

maybe i should start going to the bookies and betting sevco every week ,i lose every time i bet so it might change our luck and as the predictor shows i know hee haw about football
Sounds like plan kelly,down tae the bookies and work yer magic!

When you say Celtic, I hope you mean Lawwell. Tonight a makeshift team went out and held their own that is Celtic, the bored, sorry board, are not. I watched a few young lads give their all in what was always a hard ask. A draw, yes, but I'm at the end of my tether where our hierarchy are concerned. Let the Bhoys play and support them all the way. Let the Board please simply fade away.
It’s better to burn out than to fade away
🤷‍♂️
someone sang that

What really angers me about Celtics shitshow this season is its left us wide open to all our enemies..Its like a roll call the last few days with all the wankers having their say..Boyd,Rae,English,Commons,Nicholas,Walker,McCoist and Ewan Murray all having their digs as well as the scum in the newspapers..One thing they all have in common is their mutual hatred and jealousy of everything Celtic..We should NEVER forget these Cunts when we are back on top..

Last edited:
I don’t ever listen to super scoreboard but tonight I thought I would listen just see...
Well you all know the gloating bandwagon that’s rattling through 5he streets the now well it got halted the night on SSB.

I don’t know who was presenting it but this guy called in and gave his opinion about NL highlighting all the trophies Neil has helped us to win etc etc then just at the end of his convo he asked

“if the (rangers) sevco win the league this season will it be 55, 56,57 or 1?
And silence they didn’t know whit to say and I was doubled over laughing. 😂
They started asking him why he asked that and he said in a polite manner that he genuinely wondered what it would be.
Well they were ragin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 best laugh since pancake Thursday.💚

I don’t ever listen to super scoreboard but tonight I thought I would listen just see...
Well you all know the gloating bandwagon that’s rattling through 5he streets the now well it got halted the night on SSB.

I don’t know who was presenting it but this guy called in and gave his opinion about NL highlighting all the trophies Neil has helped us to win etc etc then just at the end of his convo he asked

“if the (rangers) sevco win the league this season will it be 55, 56,57 or 1?
And silence they didn’t know whit to say and I was doubled over laughing. 😂
They started asking him why he asked that and he said in a polite manner that he genuinely wondered what it would be.
Well they were ragin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 best laugh since pancake Thursday.💚
Hugh and Nosferatu would have been all over that answer: Hugh with that dismissive "ach" that he does (helped by slurping his soup) and Nosferatu because he's bitter to the core.

10 in a row is only a number when you think about it!! It means fuck all to anyone outside our wee Scottish Bubble....the most important title is the next title....same every year....we have been caught up and will be largely disappointed by a rhetoric created by our small mindedness........ask this, 3,4,5,9,50......does it really matter in a league that is treated with disdain???

4 trebles in a row trumps the lot....that is something that has never happened anywhere

Yes in the grand scheme of things, sport is trivial. So if credibly analyzed is all in human life! the planet could go on quite nicely.

So if it makes you feel good to think 10 was just a number, good for you, but for most Celtic fans.

10 is not just a number! It's an aim!
10 is not only massive history.
10 would kill off a zombie newco (instead of a sickening needless possible lifeline)
10 would wash the fans of the sporting wing of orange order, personified by the low life DUP gregory campbell & his loyalist filth into the gutter for good & for the good of humankind.

Never just a number! that's why most Celtic fans have been singing about it for at least 7 of the past 9 seasons.
That's why in 1998 'Celtic fans were feeling great'

If Celtic fans could vote to swap a loss in one of the cups (& another treble), for 10 in a row, expect a landslide vote for 10 & by default the complete destruction of zombies & their new club.

That's exactly what it would do to sevco. destroy them for ever.

Yes in the grand scheme of things, sport is trivial. So if credibly analyzed is all in human life! the planet could go on quite nicely.

So if it makes you feel good to think 10 was just a number, good for you, but for most Celtic fans.

10 would kill off a zombie newco (instead of a sickening needless possible lifeline)
10 would wash the fans of the sporting wing of orange order, personified by the low life DUP gregory campbell & his loyalist filth into the gutter for good & for the good of humankind.

Never just a number! that's why most Celtic fans have been singing about it for at least 7 of the past 9 seasons.

If Celtic fans could vote to swap a loss in one of the cups (& another treble), for 10 in a row, expect a landslide vote for 10 & by default the complete destruction of zombies & their new club.

DHoopster are you in the same time zone as the rest of us? For most of us we feel the 10 is out of our reach now even with the slimmest of outside chances.
We will move on regardless of this seasons outcome and just hope in a much better direction than this one.
You could do with keeping up with current events

💩

DHoopster are you in the same time zone as the rest of us? For most of us we feel the 10 is out of our reach now even with the slimmest of outside chances.
We will move on regardless of this seasons outcome and just hope in a much better direction than this one.
You could do with keeping up with current events
Several; points are wide of the mark
The HUNS will still be around no matter what, and so will the Orange Order
Winning the 10 won't get rid of them, it's the West of Scotland, thier inbred support, and their mutant allies, will continue their traditions of staunchness and bigotry even if they were to drop to the Junior leagues
I believe we wpuld all want our team to accomplish the 10, but saying that would kill of the zombies ?
Yer having a giraffe
We will always be Celtic fans, through thick and thin, been there for good times and not so good

Stay safe and keep the faith

HH

Several; points are wide of the mark
The HUNS will still be around no matter what, and so will the Orange Order
Winning the 10 won't get rid of them, it's the West of Scotland, thier inbred support, and their mutant allies, will continue their traditions of staunchness and bigotry even if they were to drop to the Junior leagues
I believe we wpuld all want our team to accomplish the 10, but saying that would kill of the zombies ?
Yer having a giraffe
We will always be Celtic fans, through thick and thin, been there for good times and not so good

Stay safe and keep the faith

HH
I don't think I ever claimed that winning the 10 would kill off the scum DILLIGAF, but it certainly would have kept a lid on the racist, bigot vile shite they love to spout and support

Members online

Latest posts

Back