Celtic v Hibs - all comments here

Hey i just want to see our games all the time, end of.

We turn up and we’re the main and only show in town.

Maybe its a chic thing i don’t know and i don’t care i just know what i flamin want ?
I live in Stockport and can't go to most games because either I can't get the train home when I get chance of a ticket or when I can get train home can't get a ticket (but can watch all games on TV )

We are playing well ,sometimes think we are being or trying to be to accurate with final pass, !had a few opportunities to have a pop at goal,just go for it,otherwise happy with form now ,come on the hoops ,hh

Should have been about five. Good performance and delighted with Trojan and Weah. Broony again played well, but the hacking our players are being subjected to is fucking ridiculous.
Oh aye,that’s for sure,my son has friends in Europe,they watch Celtic ,they all say that the game here is played by thugs,their take not mine,obviously we agree with them,if this sort of behaviour happened over there ,no team would finish with 11,it is a known fact !!! What gets me if we are under the uefa fifa rules, why is there no intervention from the governing bodies, serious injury will occur to a player which could end up in a career being finished,about time CelticFC forced this matter, there are other people now questioning the behaviour here,just my thoughts,hh

Oh aye,that’s for sure,my son has friends in Europe,they watch Celtic ,they all say that the game here is played by thugs,their take not mine,obviously we agree with them,if this sort of behaviour happened over there ,no team would finish with 11,it is a known fact !!! What gets me if we are under the uefa fifa rules, why is there no intervention from the governing bodies, serious injury will occur to a player which could end up in a career being finished,about time CelticFC forced this matter, there are other people now questioning the behaviour here,just my thoughts,hh
n other countries there are profesional footballers competing in leagues that are competative /promoted and talked up the press,players are taught to be skilful and tactaly aware

But here in Scotland you have 10 no ambition teams and one bigoted team all collecting money that barely keeps them afloat ,they will take their euro payment earned by celtic in one hand while backslapping our downfal with the other hand and standing in the way of progress and punishment

Look at all the clubs in the spfl and look at there history and look how they have invested fk all to progress throughout there time they are better run junior clubs ,these clubs are set up for one thing only survival untill the next year where it will always be the same plan

face it ,,,,,it's a shite state of affairs

Why does no one contact loan players clubs to advise that their players are being assaulted on field of play. There career could be ended. Get them to enquire why sfa officials are not protecting their players due to mibs??????

Only caught the first half at work on my phone (apparently I reached my limit yesterday for high-speed data -- thanks T-mobile!), but I thought the ball movement was pretty exemplary. I am impressed with Toljan and I think once he settles in he will be outstanding. Overall, I thought it was a good win.

I noticed something around the 15-20 minute mark that may or may not mean anything (but remember I'm sort of new to this). Scott Brown, I thought, got away with a foul, and a minute or two later he was whistled for what I thought was a non-foul. It seemed like the ref was thinking, "well, I missed the first one, so I'm going to call whatever he does next." This happens frequently in basketball in the NBA, and I was just wondering if this is something to watch for (that is, when our players aren't being mauled by opponents).

n other countries there are profesional footballers competing in leagues that are competative /promoted and talked up the press,players are taught to be skilful and tactaly aware

But here in Scotland you have 10 no ambition teams and one bigoted team all collecting money that barely keeps them afloat ,they will take their euro payment earned by celtic in one hand while backslapping our downfal with the other hand and standing in the way of progress and punishment

Look at all the clubs in the spfl and look at there history and look how they have invested fk all to progress throughout there time they are better run junior clubs ,these clubs are set up for one thing only survival untill the next year where it will always be the same plan

face it ,,,,,it's a shite state of affairs
Know what you are saying Kelly,look at who is saying and more importantly not saying,Celtic,Kilmarnock,and sometimes Hearts!more important who is not,the rest,agree they are playing to survive,take attendances last night,apart from us,upper 50,000 ,Aberdeen 19000,Hearts 15000,the rest abysmal,about 4000,apart from Hamilton about 1100 or so,ok maybe midweek the prob,they are fighting to survive I agree,but that does not stop clubs from wanting fair play,or should not anyway,,if the case ,then just shows their ambitions,everyone shouts that Lawwell should stand up and pull the house down ,or whatever,!if he/we got the majority support I believe things would happen,apart from the huns and their double standards, us ,Aberdeen,Kilmarnock, Hearts, Hibs should be at the forefront,fighting the stupidity of the powers that be here ,hh

Celtic are gonna need hard hats and steel toe capped boots soon. Two players stretchered off in the last two games. I am genuinely worried about the likes Timmy Weah and others when we play the scum at the end of March. Something needs to be done now Celtic!

The Celtic Board informed us recently that we put in millionsof £’s in to the Scottish Economy, well if that’s the case, use that clout to have our players protected from assault while plying their trade.

I read somewhere that every employee should be given Respect, dignity, and safety at work. Where is that for the Celtic players in this what has become a brutal sport here in Scotland. especially if you wear a hoops jersey.HH??

Until Celtic make a fuss it’s open season. Problem is our board have a penchant for looking at their shoes as we get fucked over. I heard Simo is being reported for a challenge. If he is, and that Hibs cunt who cricked Izzy isn’t, along with that dirty bastard Mchacker not being looked at either, they need to call them out.

What have we got to lose? What will they do? Have the refs against us? Already happens. Have the SFA side with Sevco? Already happens.

If we don’t stand up for ourselves, then we can hardly call out other people for not doing anything.

Over to you Peter. I won’t be holding my breath.

Why does no one contact loan players clubs to advise that their players are being assaulted on field of play. There career could be ended. Get them to enquire why sfa officials are not protecting their players due to mibs??????

Aw aye, they’ll just pull the plug on their player and take them back first opportunity pal

Until Celtic make a fuss it’s open season. Problem is our board have a penchant for looking at their shoes as we get fucked over. I heard Simo is being reported for a challenge. If he is, and that Hibs cunt who cricked Izzy isn’t, along with that dirty bastard Mchacker not being looked at either, they need to call them out.

What have we got to lose? What will they do? Have the refs against us? Already happens. Have the SFA side with Sevco? Already happens.

If we don’t stand up for ourselves, then we can hardly call out other people for not doing anything.

Over to you Peter. I won’t be holding my breath.
well said V,HH.

I was just thinking of the assaults to which our players are subjected with impunity and was thinking that the SPFL/SFA must surely have a duty of care towards the players in the competitions they organise. A quick search yielded this
"Anyone who has an official capacity to organise and manage sport programs and events has a duty to make such activities as safe as possible for anyone who participates. This duty is referred to, in the eyes of the law, as the "Duty of Care".

Persons in an official capacity include coaches, referees, coordinators, club administrators, grounds caretakers and owners of the sport facility."

I don't believe the SFA's referees are exercising their duty of care in two ways: the tackles that are being carried out are worthy of red cards; because red cards are not being issued, the hammer throwers will push the boundaries to see just where the limits are.

Celtic really has to make more effort (well, more effort than seems to have been made) to keep pushing this with the SFA. I mean a bit of a stronger push than
"We want a meeting about the state of officiating especially by Beaton".
"Peter, there's a cheese and wine evening on Thursday for everyone to have a chat about officiating and how difficult it is for only £1,000/game."
"Oh, ok. Thanks Ian"

The usual comedy videos have surfaced. The customary ball contact from the "buff"
Jesus how many times does that lad want to try it? He repeatedly goes for the knadgers. He ain't a gruffalo he ain't a buffalo. By nature and design th only animal that fits that is a honey badger....couldn't make it up

Back