Celtic v Hibs - All comments here

Looking forward to this game. Hopefully the St Johnstone game has renewed confidence in the players. Griffiths will be a miss but I predict 3-0 Celtic and Benkovic first goal. Header from a corner.

Hope your right about the corner need to score from one soon. Think it will be a good open game with plenty of action . A win for the bhoys

Got to be realistic I'll go 2-1 as well. If we keep all our players on the pitch. Don't trust these refs.

It’s correct to say depends which team turns up. If we continue the form from St Johnstone 4.0. Early season form Hibs could beat us. Just need to wait and see.

Scoobied tbh. If hibs come for a 0-0 draw then either team could win 1-0. If they come to play I'd say 5-2 to the bold Bhoys

No Griffith, mustn't be fit enough yet. And some guy called Kouassi on the bench, wondered where he was?

Sensational performance so far,scintillating football from the champions, best performance of season so far, keep it up bhoys!!

What a 1st half. Best display of the season so far. We should be 4 up but I'll settle for what we've got as it will give us more to go for in the 2nd half. Thats if this stream comes back on, HH

Yup, 4 - 0 would be a fair reward. This is the kind of performance that we knew the team could put together. I hope we have left something in the tank for the second half.

Back