Celtic v Hibs Saturday 18th March 2023 at 3pm

So just popped into Plymouth CSC!!! Nice wee pub called The Eagle.

I've come through from Surrey to see my dad who is visiting my uncle, who now lives down here. I've come to support him as last night we got the sad news that we have lost my granda. You all supported me when I lost my nana just over a year ago. He has now joined his wife in the place where we go when we leave this world. I'll miss him with all my heart but I know he's now with my nana and happy again.

If Celtic win, I'll hug my dad, for second, and for that second we will be happy again. Heart broken at the moment and a pointless post so I apologise. Hail Hail my friends and celtic noise family ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Truely heartbreaking news Lubo sorry for your loss.
Iโ€™m hugging you now friend and Iโ€™m sure the Bhoys and Ghirls of the noise are also hugging you.
Sending you my heartfelt condolences to you and your family
In
My thoughts and prayers

HH ๐Ÿ’š

I've come through from Surrey to see my dad who is visiting my uncle, who now lives down here. I've come to support him as last night we got the sad news that we have lost my granda. You all supported me when I lost my nana just over a year ago. He has now joined his wife in the place where we go when we leave this world. I'll miss him with all my heart but I know he's now with my nana and happy again.

If Celtic win, I'll hug my dad, for second, and for that second we will be happy again. Heart broken at the moment and a pointless post so I apologise. Hail Hail my friends and celtic noise family ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Keep strong friend thinking of you and yours

Keep strong friend thinking of you and yours

So sorry to hear of your loss lubo. May your granda R I P. Will say prayers for you and your family.

Heartfelt sympathy lubo. Iโ€™ve lost my grandparents, my parents, my brother (accident) so Iโ€™m an orphan now. Know how you feel.

1679151396801.png
Lubo, YNWA. Mate.

Sad news, condolences to you and your family Lubo may your granda RIP

Back