Celtic v Hibs Saturday 18th March 2023 at 3pm

That’s was a tough game, tougher than it needed to be, a lacklustre performance, couldn’t pick a MOTM out o any of them, the injury to Hatate is concerning, but that’s the games that win championships, the ability to grind oot a win when not playing well, kept pace with the Huns, even with the goal difference

The juggernaut keeps rolling on…..we never stop
Hail hail

That’s was a tough game, tougher than it needed to be, a lacklustre performance, couldn’t pick a MOTM out o any of them, the injury to Hatate is concerning, but that’s the games that win championships, the ability to grind oot a win when not playing well, kept pace with the Huns, even with the goal difference

The juggernaut keeps rolling on…..we never stop
Hail hail

Jiota, CCV and Johnston…..our best for me…

Relief. Thank God that's over. For me, Turnbull had a good second half.
I must admit that I don't quite get all the flack Turnbull receives. Sometimes he is a bit ponderous on the ball but in games like today playing against a packed penalty area I think he does quite well more often than not. He isn't as good as MacGregor, Hatate, Mooy or O'Riley but he has still contributed many goals for us.

So just popped into Plymouth CSC!!! Nice wee pub called The Eagle.

I've come through from Surrey to see my dad who is visiting my uncle, who now lives down here. I've come to support him as last night we got the sad news that we have lost my granda. You all supported me when I lost my nana just over a year ago. He has now joined his wife in the place where we go when we leave this world. I'll miss him with all my heart but I know he's now with my nana and happy again.

If Celtic win, I'll hug my dad, for second, and for that second we will be happy again. Heart broken at the moment and a pointless post so I apologise. Hail Hail my friends and celtic noise family 🍀🍀🍀
My deepest condolences Lubo

Members online

Latest posts

Back