Celtic v Hibs Saturday 18th March 2023 at 3pm

Weird day for me gave up opportunity to go game as the wife's birthday.
My mate attended for the first time in many a year. I was calling him a Jonah early doors.
My telly went on the blink 2nd half ...something to do with the back-light ended up with blank screen and no link.
Was relying on your updates. Big relief and only disappointment for me is Hatate Injury.
I might be harsh but Turnbull just doesn't blend with the Ange philosophy I'm afraid.
Hope Hatate gets back for the 8th. Anyway 3pts was the goal and 3pts is the result.
Thanks for the footage Bridie. 👍🇮🇪💚

Jiota, CCV and Johnston…..our best for me…
CCV and AJ were my picks for MotM
Oh took his goal well, he's a powerful player and doesn't mind getting stuck in where the going is tough
Hacksaw, what a goal, and he deserves a run in the team
He terrorizes defenders and another beauty of a strike fro him
Well done Ange and the Bhoys
The one thing I dislike is the players removing their shirts after scoring, it gives the opposition an opportunity to needle the player and get him a second
Celebrate your goal with the sans, but keep the shirt on
As for the Abada 'penalty' shout, he stubbed his toe as he was running in and was on the way to ground, when he ran into Marshall, so I think the call was the right one
In any case, another 3 points for us
That's what counts
We never stop
HH

Just my opinion

Just back from CP, strange game, didn't play well in first half, but had several good chances, but were a lot better in the second half. A deserved, eventually comfortable win, and Hibs got what they deserved.
Hatate going off seemed to set us back a bit as Turnbull was poor in first half (but in fairness a lot better in the second), ax was O'Riley and Jota.
Again the subs make a difference, good to see Haksabanovic come on and play in his preferred central position and Oh looks a handful for any defence.
Jota's penalty was worse than Oh's at St Mirren but as long as they go in🤣.
Thought the second yellow for Youann was harsh but the first could have been a straight red (not seen the challenges other than at the game). Their penalty was so obvious from my seat at the other end of the ground but takes a ridiculous amount of time to get to the right decision. McLean is just a crap referee, only Collum challenges him for the worst.
MOTM Alistair Johnston.

Just back from CP, strange game, didn't play well in first half, but had several good chances, but were a lot better in the second half. A deserved, eventually comfortable win, and Hibs got what they deserved.
Hatate going off seemed to set us back a bit as Turnbull was poor in first half (but in fairness a lot better in the second), ax was O'Riley and Jota.
Again the subs make a difference, good to see Haksabanovic come on and play in his preferred central position and Oh looks a handful for any defence.
Jota's penalty was worse than Oh's at St Mirren but as long as they go in🤣.
Thought the second yellow for Youann was harsh but the first could have been a straight red (not seen the challenges other than at the game). Their penalty was so obvious from my seat at the other end of the ground but takes a ridiculous amount of time to get to the right decision. McLean is just a crap referee, only Collum challenges him for the worst.
MOTM Alistair Johnston.
Agree with you on the MotM, the Bhoys never stopped grafting the whole game
As for the second yellow, it looked to me that he had grabbed CCV and was pulling him down as he tried to boot the ball, and connected with CCV's head who was going down
A stupid thing for him to do, after he was yellow carded
The Hibs manager has a cheek moaning about decisions against his club, 1-0 up first half, and the time wasting begans
Fuck him for throwing a second ball onto the park thus the ref stopping the game and pulling us back as we wanted to move it upfield quickly
These moaning pricks say more about themselves, than the ref, who wasn't great tbh
Some strange decision today for sure
Our second and third goals were superb
And the fact we had so many shots and chances, shows just how dominant we were the whole game
Big Joe didn't have a save to make
Hopefully, Taylor and Hatate's injuries clear up before the restart
Imagine the zombie watching us go behind today and the Hibees parking the bus, then the air went out of the balloon, as we scored...
It's the hope that kills them, and I for one, love their pain
A full, healthy squad when we take them on after the break, and we're looking good for another title
HH

Was out all afternoon with the wife visiting a friend of hers who's ill so no radio , but had heard the score at half time 0-1 (wife's pals husband is a hibby twat), I got a telling off on the bus from the Good lady for fidgeting and was told no matter how fast or slow the bus went it wouldn't change the final score , I'm soooooo glad I wore my lucky socks they seemed to have changed the result by the time we got home .😀

No Mooy, Hatate off injured…..we really missed what their guile and influence bring to this team…
What a brilliant result. If ever proof were needed that this is a squad game(with an Aussie magician directing the flow) then today was the day.
two out of three scorers from the bench. Our subs keep scoring, Haksa again hitting the third from the bench, again.
I can't remember this happening ( ok so I'm old, drunk and confused) so often from any other Celtic team.
I now can't wait for the last 30 mins to find out who is gonna add to our tally.
This must put the shits up our opponents as the hour mark comes round, "my God what Celtic gonna do now !!!!!" .

The machine never stops even if we're losing at half time like every hun knows at full time thiers only going to be one winner. I think oh came into his own today his movement to get in front of thier defender was perfection another very good win by the hoops and another step closer to another title. I'd like to say to our friend lubo how sorry I am for the loss of his grandad I know reading his posts through the years his family means a great deal to him your never alone lubo your a noiser one of the bhoys hail hail.

I've just watched the highlights on Sportscene and I'm not surprised the 3 huns on the programme all thought the Celtic penalty was soft. What's all the shit about the BBC being unbiased? Not in Scotland where you get 3 huns commenting on a Celtic game!

Still 9 points in front ya dobbers.
😂 stauners and ya dobbers yer on a Mortons (roll) the day Shammy

336869001_6027689494015939_8702463770075033079_n.jpg

Back