Celtic v Hibs Saturday 18th March 2023 at 3pm

Good win at the end of the day but it comes at a cost with Hatate a major worry for the big games coming up.
I don't think he will make it for the 8th April against the imposters as hammies these days usually keep them out for 4 weeks.

We all saw what a big miss both he and Mooy were who is also struggling with a back injury to what extent we don't know.

The injuries seem to be coming back just as we are motoring towards the finish.
Appreciate we have a strong squad but some players are missed more than others. Iwata missed out also and I would rather see him than turnbull in the starting 11 if others are out if I'm honest.

CCV and Taylor apparently playing with minor injuries on top of that. Hopefully this break sees us getting to as close to full strength as possible as we go into these all important April fixtures.

Whether we like him or not bud the statistics back up we haven’t lost a game when he and CCV have played and the penalty yesterday we’ll do you think we’ll ever get one of those. No didn’t think so
He’s been an easy target in this part of the world and the Mibbs and now VAR go after him. But and this is the main thing
The Big Aussie guy in charge picks him every time and in one interview defended Starfelt to the hilt afterall if as you say he’s costing us then why are we still top of the league by Nine points
Yes Starfelt makes mistakes but show me a player that doesn’t
Mistakes happen by every player in this Celtic team but supposedly Starfelt’s are the most easy for our supporters to highlight and target and the 2 players who left they didnae want to stay so Ange said bye bye he moved on to the ones that wanted to be here. So if Ange picks them
That’ll do for me.
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Hoops
We never stop

HH 🍀
The two players who moved on that didn't want to stay was the Croatian full back & the Greek forward not the two centrehalfs.
You made a lot of good points that I agree with & I certainly don't want to give the enemy on the south side and their mates in the media ammunition against him. Anyway we move on, & options are like arsehole everyone has on.
Finally as you said "If Ange picks him" HH

The two players who moved on that didn't want to stay was the Croatian full back & the Greek forward not the two centrehalfs.
You made a lot of good points that I agree with & I certainly don't want to give the enemy on the south side and their mates in the media ammunition against him. Anyway we move on, & options are like arsehole everyone has on.
Finally as you said "If Ange picks him" HH
Aye Jenz and Julienne are the ones your on about I think your right but big cup winner Jules wasn’t in Anges plans
But don’t know what happened with big Jenz. Liked him but suddenly stopped playing or even on the bench.
We move oan

HH 🍀

336736896_162348359643050_5480780137250616486_n.jpg

Back