Celtic v Hibs Score Prediction

I'll take any result. I don't often say that. I'll say a 2-1 a 3-2. Fact of the matter is we are playing in a manner that needs moments of genius to break certain teams. St Johnstone set up well and we needed class to put them away. Hibs will be more open but a fook ton of a bigger threat on the back foot. Time for Bain to earn his clean sheet stripes. Lenny ain't about but that same fire will be there without him or for some players against.
Kamberi needs sorted the fuck out early. Don't care who does it. He is the one cf in the spl I rate. Guess what the wee man has a point to prove as well. My cousin had a whisper in my ear and I didn't doubt it. Snuff him and he fades. Give him an inch and the zombies may have a replacement for the buffalo.
This is a big test of the mf. We have to get stuck in proper

3-0 I can't see hibs parking the bus as their only game plan, with our pace up front the Tim that is Weah should bag a couple of goals, another clean sheet from Bain will strengthen his grip on the jersey.

2-0 Hibs without Lenny will sit tight and try to get us on the break. Burke and Super Timo.
Bain to keep it clean. But if Hobs open up we’ll do them big time 4/5-0 mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back