Celtic v Hibs - Scottish Premiership, Sunday 27 September, all comments here

Don't think it will an easy match but there again no game this season will be easy,good result for Hibs last week so will be on a high,Celtic need to take it to them from the off,the defence alert for thier runs which put sevco down last week,Motherwell could surprise a few tomorrow HH

Barcas
Frimpong, Duffy, Ajer, Luca
Calmac, Christie, Soro, Turnbull
Eddie Griff. or Ajeti

Hibs always have a go and they will again on Sunday. So far, playing with three men down has, to me, been the major cause of our problems. I have no doubt of that. we now have players injured and that gives Lenny the excuse to leave his apse out, which is a fucking disgrace that he couldn't see they needed left out, or worse, didn't have the bottle to do what needed to be done. With Forrest and Brown out I am hopeful that things will improve. If Taylor gets a start tomorrow then Lenny can fuck right off. He's bought two LB imposters and he needs to take the hit for absolutely zero judgement there and play Luca, or one of the fucking ball boys.

I think with the changes and fresh energy playing with 11 players will give us, we will put the Hibees to the sword. 4.0
That is fresh and adventurous, think focus will be after the first result is in knowing what is needed.

I think this could be a cracker, a bit, it like the 4-2league cup semi final a couple of year back I don't think Neil will drop broony but think he might go 4 at the back to del with the HIBS front 3 could go 4-5-1 with barkas
Elhamed Duffy Ajer taylor
Broony mcgregor
Frimpong christy ellanoussi
Edouard

1601145546477.png

Think We can eliminate Boyle on either flank if he switches about Both Christie and Eli wou;d catch him for pace and same with Frimpong and Turnbull all young and robust. El hammod mor solid for wee Frimpong against the knocks and duffy will take no prisoners if they mix it like they did against the huns. Ayeti good foil for Eddie i believe as he is quick to react to loose balls, midfield compact hard and creative.
NtCham first sub to replace either of midfield if need be
Klamala allows Eddie breathing space
Soro for any of midfield toiling

I like the look of that team as it looks more adventurist than mine , but I think it could be a battle for midfield win the battle in the middle and dominate the game, we've also got great game changers to come on in rogic the yety griff and young turnbull, and that's me nearly forgot about Ntcham, what a depth in squad we have Mon the hoops I'm starting to get battle fever already

Anyway back to my fitbaw point.....

Hopefully I don't live to regret saying this but I actually think tomorrow's game will suit us as Hibs don't tend to use park the bus tactics, they like to come out and play meaning a more open game with plenty of opportunities for us to get in behind them. It will be a tough one but I reckon we have more than enough to outgun them so I'm going 3-1 Celtic.

Schools opening I get. Football not happening I get. Uni's going back now I don't.

They aren't attending lectures, they are sitting in their rooms doing it via zoom. So could be done from Bellshill to Budapest from home.
This is £600 plus a month to rent student accommodation a pop in Scotland, to rent a room with five to a flat packed on top of each other in block after block of student flats never mind halls in City after City and Uni and college towns in between. Down in London thats double. Then associated student poulation boosts to economy - The tuition fees, student loans etc etc.
And thats before the international students pay there multiples of thousands (the real reason). This is as an economical decision to proceed now. Tertiary education is an industry now.
Celtic park need not be open, schools could and should if at all possible to educate and allow parents to work..if safe, though thats questionable.
Uni's have remote options they could be carrying out now. To ask them to go back under fear of losing spots and discouraging deferrals is about money and a lot of it.

Will reply in the Coronavirus thread Niall, don't want to drag this thread down talking about this here (y)

I think it will be a high scoring draw.......................................until Frimpong scores the winner in injury time ;)

Fast....both attacking as Shadow2 said.....

I reckon we are in for our most entertaining game yet mate, open game with 2 attacking sides going for it and if the rumours of Broony being out are true then I think we'll end up forgoing the defensive centre-mid altogether and throw Turnbull into the mix.

Looking forward to this one!

View attachment 11317

Think We can eliminate Boyle on either flank if he switches about Both Christie and Eli wou;d catch him for pace and same with Frimpong and Turnbull all young and robust. El hammod mor solid for wee Frimpong against the knocks and duffy will take no prisoners if they mix it like they did against the huns. Ayeti good foil for Eddie i believe as he is quick to react to loose balls, midfield compact hard and creative.
NtCham first sub to replace either of midfield if need be
Klamala allows Eddie breathing space
Soro for any of midfield toiling
And big Nir is available, if anyone gets clugged
Great utility man, with a never say die attitude
He doesn't mind the tough going and has looked composed at the back when needed
HH

I reckon we are in for our most entertaining game yet mate, open game with 2 attacking sides going for it and if the rumours of Broony being out are true then I think we'll end up forgoing the defensive centre-mid altogether and throw Turnbull into the mix.

Looking forward to this one!
Spot on. From a football perspective this is a rare game where both teams will be out to entertain. looking forward to seeing Josh Doig tested, Nisbet up against international defenders and our own forwards get space to play. Good side Hibs, good manager too. Wish more were like them. (y)

Anyway back to my fitbaw point.....

Hopefully I don't live to regret saying this but I actually think tomorrow's game will suit us as Hibs don't tend to use park the bus tactics, they like to come out and play meaning a more open game with plenty of opportunities for us to get in behind them. It will be a tough one but I reckon we have more than enough to outgun them so I'm going 3-1 Celtic.
As long as we ditch the back passes to team mates, 5 yards apart, that slows down the tempo and allows teams to get back to defend
Get the ball forward, faster, utilize Frimpong, Christie's speed of thought and let Eddie and Ajeti keep their defence on the back foot
I think we'll come out on top but Hibs are no slouches and I'm going for a 3-2 win for the Bhoys
Would prefer us gubbng them 5-0 but we'll take the 3 points, however we get them
HH

And big Nir is available, if anyone gets clugged
Great utility man, with a never say die attitude
He doesn't mind the tough going and has looked composed at the back when needed
HH
I think he can also do a job for us as the holding midfielder too. He will protect our defence and his distribution is decent enough. Not for the Hibs game but he is an option for the occasional game against particular types of opponents.

As long as we ditch the back passes to team mates, 5 yards apart, that slows down the tempo and allows teams o get back to defend
Get the ball forward, faster, utilize Frimpong, Christie's speed of thought and let Eddie and Ajeti keep their defence on the back foot
I think we'll come out on top but Hibs are no slouches and I'm going for a 3-2 win for the Bhoys
Would prefer us gubbng them 5-0 but we'll take the 3 points, however we get them
HH
Moi Christie Calmac Ntcham and Frimpong. That midfield behind Eddie off Ajeti is the way forward.
You could bring back Lex Baillie and Marc mcnally behind them and we'd still win every game at home. Might need Duffy ajer and Jullien for away games but ho-hum

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back