Celtic v Hibs - Scottish Premiership, Sunday 27 September, all comments here

Spot on. From a football perspective this is a rare game where both teams will be out to entertain. looking forward to seeing Josh Doig tested, Nisbet up against international defenders and our own forwards get space to play. Good side Hibs, good manager too. Wish more were like them. (y)

It should definitely be entertaining, went for 3-1 Celtic but could easily see more being scored by us and them given how both set up to play. Both keepers are going to be busy that's for sure and their keeper Marciano is no slouch so our strikers will need to be on their game.

Btw if we were looking for a back up to Barkas then Marciano would be worth a shout imo.

If Hibs fancy their chances tomorrow it makes for an open game, that's when we are at our best. This playing against packed defences playing anti-football makes for pish viewing. Hopefully the Hibees will have a go and we will pummel them. I hope Wee Frimpong starts. 3-1 and Odsonne back on form.

It should definitely be entertaining, went for 3-1 Celtic but could easily see more being scored by us and them given how both set up to play. Both keepers are going to be busy that's for sure and their keeper Marciano is no slouch so our strikers will need to be on their game.

Btw if we were looking for a back up to Barkas then Marciano would be worth a shout imo.

He's a lenny signing from that Israeli agent(name escapes me) good shot stopper. Probably underlying injury issues or shares a set of legs with bitton and Elhamed. Possibly third shares on an income protection plan part funded by lawwell. Goid players all of them. Don't like going to work though. At least not on a regular basis 🙄

Hope Bain is playing then.... Barkas gives me the fear.

If Hibs have come out and said they will attack then expect them to keep all 11 players behind the ball and hit us on the counter attack. They have the players to do this too.

Teams are happy for us to have the ball, because theu know if they open up when can hit them too if they leave space.

I've gone for 3-1 because I think we'll get a early goal which will make them haveto change the '11 behind the ball' game plan.

If Hibs have come out and said they will attack then expect them to keep all 11 players behind the ball and hit us on the counter attack. They have the players to do this too.

Teams are happy for us to have the ball, because theu know if they open up when can hit them too if they leave space.

I've gone for 3-1 because I think we'll get a early goal which will make them haveto change the '11 behind the ball' game plan.

Yep. Hibs are going to be our hardest test yet. Teams in scotland have sussed how to play us. Defend then hit us on the break. Hibs have the players to pull this tactic off. There's not a chance they are going to come out all guns blazing. Why would their manager set his team up like that when he knows he doesn't have to. Playing 3 at the back will be very dangerous for us today. The fact that even the, 100%, get behind lenny fans are hoping WE, the champions of Scotland with the best squad in league set up to counter hibs tactics. That's how poorly we are playing. That we cant even talk about us setting up our team just to batter them because we have yet to figure out our best team or formation. I just want the 3 points today and to get this game out the way!!!

Vargas

Frimpong Duffy Ajer Taylor

Christie Brown McGregor Elyanousi

Eddie Ajeti

5-0. Brown (3)
Crowd:0

I think this game today will be our make or break
If NFL gets the team right and we beat them convincingly then we'll batter them and push on
Get it wrong today and we might be in trouble
I don't understand why we are still not settled this far into the season.

Members online

Back