Celtic v Hibs - Scottish Premiership, Sunday 27 September, all comments here

We can create and stifle with this system. can shift from 3-6-1/3-5-2 to 3-4-3 and even back to 4-2-3-1. Lenny still needs a natural left wing back, can we just give him one ffs
Aye, that's a must before this window closes!

Too much posturing by Lawell with the lad Alfie, although I think we should be aiming for a higher calibre of player, and a more proven target.
Echoes of Mcginn.

Last edited:
Today was a joy to watch. As expected we can beat teams who have the balls to face us up. Now we need to find a way to turn packed defences. What I did like was how much we used our right side rather than send all our traffic down the left. Now find a way to hit the byline and cut the ball back and we are rocking. This formation can and will beat the huns if we can just add that last bit....
Think the guy from charlton is the missing link lots of speed likes running with the ball and can take a player on we would be leathal with 2 speed merchants on the wings

I think Griff will come back an even better player......With regards to Eddy, got a bad feeling that he will be for the offski.....hope am wrang
Hope you're wrong too bud. After the Tierney and Dembele windows, nothing would surprise me.

If Arsenal were actually to come in for him, with a price that wasn't another low-ball, think Lawell and Eddie both wouldn't think twice.

Alot of French speaking players there, and always in recent years they've had a French culture of squad.

I'm sure he must've admired them growing up, when the likes of Henry, Anelka, Viera et al were there.

That's before you even consider the fecking criminal amount of money on offer in that over-inflated moneyball League.

Imagine Lawells bonus if he went for 35/40 mill? 🙄

We can create and stifle with this system. can shift from 3-6-1/3-5-2 to 3-4-3 and even back to 4-2-3-1. Lenny still needs a natural left wing back, can we just give him one ffs
Even if we signed a new LB tomorrow would he be available/fit to face the huns? Not up to speed with the squad? Whatever happens it's a while away. That said Taylor should be proud of his display today.

Taylor is a fine full back. Just needs to find that shift of feet. I think he'll get there. Bit of competition to spur him on wouldn't go amiss
I like wee Taylor but unfortunately Greg Taylor played in a four and was very good at playing in a four going forward is not wee Taylor’s problem it’s finding there’s 4 or 5 players in more attacking places that he’s used too , defending think the wee is good it’s going forward that lets him down but at killie going forward really wasn’t his job , the bhoy tries like fuvk just sayin👍

Members online

No members online now.

Back