Celtic v Hibs - Sunday 15 December, 3pm

I thought we missed Christie’s drive.....being critical the midfield for me was too pedestrian.....Boli was very, very average.....Frimpong is going to be something really special.....if Hibs don’t get mibberied on Friday they will take points off the Huns

"Torries not welcome - Fuck off Rod"

Was the banner
I am wondering now if you have to be far left to be a celtic supporter,??????,my view and askingthe question,! Ok Rod is a Tory and millionaire,! ,what about Billy connelly, ? What about our board ,millionaires, and can we have some dosh for players please, ?I have voted snp,practically all my life ,my reason ,is to get Indy and do our own thing,even if labour had won ,still the same, let’s get to feck ?let me also ask the question ,some of these players are millionaires,or on the road to be ,do we slag them ???????????! ,no we don’t ,no qualms,about rich folks ,we are all rich in something ,money makes the world go round,unfortunately or fortunately depending on your views,again just my own views,hh

Haven't read back but I assume Frimpong was mom? Certainly should be.
Would like Damian Duff to coach him on making the run inside the full back. It was on quite a few times for a Ntcham pass but the wee man checked to the outside every time. But what a player he is going to be.
Also in a Jinky style, give him the ball again from the fouls he gets, he could destroy teams!!
HH

Haven't read back but I assume Frimpong was mom? Certainly should be.
Would like Damian Duff to coach him on making the run inside the full back. It was on quite a few times for a Ntcham pass but the wee man checked to the outside every time. But what a player he is going to be.
Also in a Jinky style, give him the ball again from the fouls he gets, he could destroy teams!!
HH
thought he put at least 3 on a plate L,but the more gametime and experience he get's,he's goin' tae be deadly,just hope the hammerthrowers don't ruin him, seen hibbies decided that was the only way to stop him today!

I am wondering now if you have to be far left to be a celtic supporter,??????,my view and askingthe question,! Ok Rod is a Tory and millionaire,! ,what about Billy connelly, ? What about our board ,millionaires, and can we have some dosh for players please, ?I have voted snp,practically all my life ,my reason ,is to get Indy and do our own thing,even if labour had won ,still the same, let’s get to feck ?let me also ask the question ,some of these players are millionaires,or on the road to be ,do we slag them ???????????! ,no we don’t ,no qualms,about rich folks ,we are all rich in something ,money makes the world go round,unfortunately or fortunately depending on your views,again just my own views,hh
Think it's more to do with his "Congratulations Boris' than how much money he has, They've also slagged the SNP, the Board etc
I care as much about Rod Stewart, as he does about me
Same for the Big Yin
HH

Never seen the game today, listened to it on the radio, that's another good result in the bag.
Lenny said after the game Frimpong is maybe the best youngster hes ever seen, hes been man of the match or in the running for it just about every game hes played! What a fantastic finding he's been, skys the limit for the wee man.

Just back in from the game, thought we played well enough, Wee Frimpong was on fine form, Eddie looked knackered by 60mins, glad lennys seen the light & dropped Morgan, was shite last week. If truth be told don't think Morgan is Celtic class, struggles tae find form. A win & 3pts is the main thing, now for Heart's mid-week, another 3pts & the pressures on the Tribute Act.

Aye, would like tae offer congratulations to Sevco & The Peeeepul, on winning their top of the league for 3hrs trophy 🏆(DVD out for Xmas)t

🍀HAIL HAIL🍀COYBIG🍀YNWA🍀

Take the points and move on have ourselves a couple of scares today with a bit of careless play. Overall controlled most of the game took a bit to settle Ntcham guilty of slack passing at the start butt soon got into a rhythm Crimping deservedly mom Bolingoli in the 2nd half didn't have a it of support on the left but still could have done a bit better at times Rogic some good touches when he came on other than the pass to Edouard for his goal Forrest was largely ineffective.

I listened to NL on the game and he was delighted with the verve of the performance. Sorry I saw a different game. We never really got out of second gear and still had too much for Hibs. Would like to see us power through for 90 minutes rather than the odd fit or burst.
HH

I listened to NL on the game and he was delighted with the verve of the performance. Sorry I saw a different game. We never really got out of second gear and still had too much for Hibs. Would like to see us power through for 90 minutes rather than the odd fit or burst.
HH
If we'd had the shootin' boot's on, it would've been 5 or 6,we were sluggish at times,think it was the change of formation.

Members online

No members online now.

Back