Celtic v Inverness Caledonian - Scottish Cup Final 5.30 pm

Details where is this game being played.
Is it oan the Telly usually helps but I’m sure naecant noticed.
Trebles aren’t that easy
Team
Hart
Johnston Starfelt Iwata Taylor
Hatate CalMac O’Riley
Abada Kyogo Jota
5-1 (second half)
Kyogo 🎩 Jota Hatate
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀

Details where is this game being played.
Is it oan the Telly usually helps but I’m sure naecant noticed.
Trebles aren’t that easy
Team
Hart
Johnston Starfelt Iwata Taylor
Hatate CalMac O’Riley
Abada Kyogo Jota
5-1 (second half)
Kyogo 🎩 Jota Hatate
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀
Aye - it is on the telly. It will be on BBC 1 Scotland (nowhere else - the rest of the UK will be watching a Charlie Dimmock garden restoration show). Unless the English Cup Final goes to penalties then it gets hauled off of BBC 1 onto BBC Scotland for the start of the game before shifting back mid-match to BBC 1 Scotland!!!

That is how little regard our state broadcaster holds our national sport in. The shear contempt they display while paying a pittance for broadcasting the games is disgusting.

It shows the decision to delay kick off from 3pm for the tv is an absolute joke. Our game is run in shambolic fashion by incompetents.

The scoreline, hopefully not the result, will be determined by whether Kyogo and Abada are fit. We know Mooy & CCV are out and would expect Iwata at CH (was Kobayashi injured at the weekend? wasn't even on the bench).
Play as we did v Aberdeen, and with Kyogo & Abada fit, then the Cup Final record scoreline of 6-1 could be broken. ICT will be physically fit and injury free but rusty after 4 weeks off (think they played 1 friendly) so we could blow them away in the opening half hour like we did Kilmarnock at Rugby Park recently.
Whilst I think moving the game from the traditional 3pm slot is a disgraceful decision, I have to admit that 5.30pm kick offs at Hampden do tend to create a brilliant atmosphere.

Aye - it is on the telly. It will be on BBC 1 Scotland (nowhere else - the rest of the UK will be watching a Charlie Dimmock garden restoration show). Unless the English Cup Final goes to penalties then it gets hauled off of BBC 1 onto BBC Scotland for the start of the game before shifting back mid-match to BBC 1 Scotland!!!

That is how little regard our state broadcaster holds our national sport in. The shear contempt they display while paying a pittance for broadcasting the games is disgusting.

It shows the decision to delay kick off from 3pm for the tv is an absolute joke. Our game is run in shambolic fashion by incompetents.
Isn’t Viaplay covering it as well.
I took a day’s annual leave to watch this game at 15:00 hoors basturts now I
Quite like the 17:30 kick off as I’m going doon ti Innerleithen for a pipe band competition. And I can do both now so it works for me.
But we shouldn’t be changing our times it’s Traditional that these games start at 3pm
We should never change our national final to accommodate the FA cup.
But our leader’s Tongue’s so far up the FA’s erse that it’s only natural he’s gonna talk shite SPFL not fit for purpose.

Mon tae fuck
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀

where to watch

BBC hunfest scottish cup final full match coverage with every ebt dreg they can drag off the street

via play full coverage with atleast 2 people who can string a sentence together

illegal streams in some folks eyes ,,,,perfectly legal ,,,

failing this then there's a skirt twirling band competition for folk in dire need of a hobbie in Innerleithen

:rolleyes: for details ask clownshoe above ,,,, a bet it's riveting

where to watch

BBC hunfest scottish cup final full match coverage with every ebt dreg they can drag off the street

failing this then there's a skirt twirling band competition for folk in dire need of a hobbie in Innerleithen

I’d love to go but I’m a crabbit auld basturt that didnae dae fun 🤩 wish a could go but ma tractors like me too slow
Mm get a Boax ya auld git

HH 🙄🚜🙄

where to watch

:rolleyes: for details ask clownshoe above ,,,, a bet it's riveting
Skirt twirling band got me.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why?? So you can steal it??
:unsure: after much deliberating i'm of the opinion his acquistion of said bo-ax to be underhand but fair and as you claimed you were in possession of one ,then claimed it was your da's
forfeits all claim of right ,,,,,,,,you've had years to buy one ,,,,your weans want one , your wife probably wants 2 ,,,,,,just buy one ,or atleast get somebody to rig it in your favour ,,,,,,,a pity the cat lovers not hear he could have put in a word for you

We know that Inverness have beaten us before but if we bring our absolute A game on Saturday then we can go around and through them. The sooner we score the second goal the better, that's when our superiority sinks in.No stopping, no resting, no assumptions. Take the game in ten minute slots and seek to score in each of them if possible. 5 players will play 60 minutes only and 5 subs will come on with passion and energy . bring it on

speaking aboot boaxes and illegal streams, a group of 5 men were jailed for a combined total of 30 years. (yesterdays guardian) for selling illegal streams. 30 years for fuck sake!!!! I gonna go aboot with my eyes closed. I would hate to accidently see an illegal football stream with my eyes. A terrible despicable crime- stealing with your eyes. WTF? You can kill people and not get a sentence like that.

speaking aboot boaxes and illegal streams, a group of 5 men were jailed for a combined total of 30 years. (yesterdays guardian) for selling illegal streams. 30 years for fuck sake!!!! I gonna go aboot with my eyes closed. I would hate to accidently see an illegal football stream with my eyes. A terrible despicable crime- stealing with your eyes. WTF? You can kill people and not get a sentence like that.
That is a disgrace. The problem is the Murdochs and other media owners are so rich and powerful from ripping off paying punters that they can afford to have politicians, law makers and law enforcers in their back pockets foing their bidding for them. They got so greedy that their out-of-date business model is now broken so they are using their power to punish folk and try to force punters to pay ridiculous rip-off prices that they don't have the disposable income for as the cost of buying essentials have sky rocketed.

Of course, I would never watch fitba on a boax or Firestick!

Disgraceful sentences handed out they illegally streamed live sports events for £10
Whilst the big boys rip off the fans of all sports that for whatever reason can’t get to see games live so they’re forced to watch what Sky,Amazon,BT and Viaplay and others make you pay raking in Billions every year.
No wonder people look to other ways of watching games.
We’re currently in a cost of living crisis
Heat or eat so paying over £150 a month or more to watch fitba is an expense most can’t afford. The common man’s game my erse. 😞
Glad I gave my Boax ti Lubo 😉

HH 😡

Back