Celtic v Inverness Caledonian - Scottish Cup Final 5.30 pm

I expect a humping, Celtic will have 70% of the fans in the stadium, it’ll be like a home game, the players and the fans know it’s a treble and will be right up for it, we will go full on at then from the off, if we go a few goals up in the 1st 15 minutes, they will collapse as you’d expect lower league opponents to do,
I’m expecting 5-0
A green and white wash 🏆🏆🏆

Big Ange update on injuries ..."The plan is to get Kyogo out there tomorrow and see how he goes. He hasn't fully trained this week but is doing some individual stuff this afternoon.

“He always is, but he is still pretty bullish about playing, so we will just see how he goes.

“Alistair Johnston is fine, he has trained all week and Sead Haksabanovic is back in, so he is available, as well. The only real absence is Aaron Mooy.”

South Korean international hitman Oh Hyeon-gyu, who claimed a double after replacing the crocked Kyogo against the Dons, is standing by to the lead the line if his team-mate fails to prove his availability.

Untitled.jpg

Send this wee Old club EBT Hun up the road empty handed.

"
Dodds wrote, “David Murray came to me and asked if I would receive a payment that was due to me, after tax, through the EBT trust. And I said that I would. It was money that was owing to me when I had six months left on my contract and I moved to Dundee United. After the tax was deducted, that money was put in the trust fund.”

What happened to the “tax… deducted” is the crucial question. Dodds is clear. This was money due to him through his contract of employment which should have been taxed."😅

😅😅

This one big charade to try and get the biggest upset in the history off Scottish football,anyone but Celtic,so come on the the hoops,and please ange just tell them your staying,ther is nothing all these cunts want more is for it to go tits up for you,they hate you cos they rate you,and nothing more than getting fucked by caley,they want you gone6/7-0for the hoops,make us happy ange make us so fucking happy get this treble and stay for another next year

This one big charade to try and get the biggest upset in the history off Scottish football,anyone but Celtic,so come on the the hoops,and please ange just tell them your staying,ther is nothing all these cunts want more is for it to go tits up for you,they hate you cos they rate you,and nothing more than getting fucked by caley,they want you gone6/7-0for the hoops,make us happy ange make us so fucking happy get this treble and stay for another next year
I so hope you're right mcgarrel. The Scottish media are desperate to get rid of Ange . They are also desperate to upset our eight treble world record. No matter what happens, if Ange stays or goes, we will still dominate scottish football.

Possibly If Ange decides to leave he will highlight the corruption in Scottish Football as a deciding factor. Unlikely though , a large entity of football seems to be insular in allowing corruption to progress financial ideals. Waiting for Cheetin Beetons admission,after retirement, of how his step -dads mother-in-law bought him his first season ticket to the knuckle draggers ensemble and of course Sneaky Petes admission on how he stopped the Ten.

We can only hope that we win the historic treble and that Ange pledges to stay with Celtic. That would make a fabulous weekend and stick it to the ones who are desperate to have him leave.
I have high hopes for both but I fear the corrupt referees will want to influence the outcome. We need to play against 14 people.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back