CELTIC V KILCESTER?

I though we were brilliant today, all across the park, 5 - 1 flattered killie and could have been more, some questionable decisions from the officials yet again, but hard as they tried they couldn`t stop us.

Title number 8 is on it`s way, possibly accompanied by a treble treble.
DEFINITELY.acvomoanied by a TREBLE

HH?

Just watched the recording I made earlier from Celtic TV what a 1st half absolutely sublime performance, Kilmarnock but firmly back in their place. I don't think for a minute it's going to be an easy championship, but if we continue this form till the 29th I'll be delight Imagine going in 4-0 up Ibroxes here's hoping.

Was out crimbo shopping today & was in sports direct, notice a few shady characters about, they had craft kifes &, were slashing stock, Mrs was buying trainers for Gtandweans, I set out to find the manager & explain what I had seen. 4 onion bears lifted for £1000 worth of damage, possession of a knife, result. Plus got trainers half price
???????

Just watched the recording I made earlier from Celtic TV what a 1st half absolutely sublime performance, Kilmarnock but firmly back in their place. I don't think for a minute it's going to be an easy championship, but if we continue this form till the 29th I'll be delight Imagine going in 4-0 up Ibroxes here's hoping.

Was out crimbo shopping today & was in sports direct, notice a few shady characters about, they had craft kifes &, were slashing stock, Mrs was buying trainers for Gtandweans, I set out to find the manager & explain what I had seen. 4 onion bears lifted for £1000 worth of damage, possession of a knife, result. Plus got trainers half price
???????

Result. Excellent day you have had TT. Had a great day masel with our result.

HH pal ☘️ ???

Result. Excellent day you have had TT. Had a great day masel with our result.

HH pal ☘️ ???

Yes, great result for the Boys pressure now on Sevco tae get result at Dundee, home team knows a win moves them out of relegation zone. Could get a liitle tense at Dens.

Aye, good day myself saved a fortune on Gandweans trainers & the joy of seeing hun neds getting led away by Polis. Priceless

Next up Salzburg a win & European football in new year. Hail Hail, Mon The Hoops

Yes, great result for the Boys pressure now on Sevco tae get result at Dundee, home team knows a win moves them out of relegation zone. Could get a liitle tense at Dens.

Aye, good day myself saved a fortune on Gandweans trainers & the joy of seeing hun neds getting led away by Polis. Priceless

Next up Salzburg a win & European football in new year. Hail Hail, Mon The Hoops

TT its great to be us pal. ??

???????

Good man!

When you say "craft knives" ??? ;)

A brilliant performance. I just read that hurting hun Robert Grieve on line for the Hun and he, like the typical hun was going on about how awful Killie were rather than how brilliant we were.

He has always been a fucking prick and the depth of his pain is there for all to read. They simply can’t get away from their delusion that the Scoysers team aren’t utter shite, devoid of class in any sense and have zero chance of winning fuck all.

Keep up the delusion Grieve you useless cunt. Also on the same vien that Belend Tam Cowan, was going on about how Killie would win yesterday and he was sticking a tender on it. His main focus was the gulf in money,

One question I would ask that cunt and all the other hun loving hacks is this.

Show me one article, just one, that focused on the gulf in resources when the now dead Rangers had all the money. One paragraph, one fucking sentence you cunts.

You won’t be able to because none of you did. But now that hat we have a better financial position gained through hard work and not scamming their beloved Queen out of tax, it’s all they say.

Well, you shower of cunts. You may have short memories, but we fucking don’t. And the good news is, we get a few players in during the next window and qualify for the CL, it’s jyst going to get worse.

How do you like them green apples you cunts?

We will bury your team and if you think our domination will end at 10 you’re even more deluded than I thought. And I think you are totally.

GIRFUY all.

A brilliant performance. I just read that hurting hun Robert Grieve on line for the Hun and he, like the typical hun was going on about how awful Killie were rather than how brilliant we were.

He has always been a fucking prick and the depth of his pain is there for all to read. They simply can’t get away from their delusion that the Scoysers team aren’t utter shite, devoid of class in any sense and have zero chance of winning fuck all.

Keep up the delusion Grieve you useless cunt. Also on the same vien that Belend Tam Cowan, was going on about how Killie would win yesterday and he was sticking a tender on it. His main focus was the gulf in money,

Show me one article, just one, that focused on the gulf in resources when the now dead Rangers had all the money. One paragraph, one fucking sentence you cunts.

You won’t be able to because none of you did. But now that hat we have a better financial position gained through hard work and not scamming their beloved Queen out of tax, it’s all they say.

Well, you shower of cunts. You may have short memories, but we fucking don’t. And the good news is, we get a few players in during the next window and qualify for the CL, it’s jyst going to get worse.

We will bury your team and if you think our domination will end at 10 you’re even more deluded than I thought. And I think you are totally.

GIRFUY all.
Hear Hear! HH.

I didnt think Killie were awful at all. They came and tried to press us high up the pitch early on. We were patient, for 5 mins, then, as they say in Gladiator, we unleashed hell. We were quite simply (urgh, turn it in B) unstoppable. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I too thought Killie played well.

They were well organised and tactically they made it as difficult as they could for us. We seem to have the ability to take things to another level when we really have to.

The boy on the left for them impressed me with his pace and directness and he has the ability to go both ways (no jokes pls) He's worth keeping an eye on I reckon.

There's not a team in Scotland that could have lived with us on that performance as we were simply on fire, especially in the first half.

More of the same please Celtic

GIRFUY all.
??????????????????????????

Back