Celtic v Kilmarnock - all comments here

Did anyone see the blatant dive that gave Sevco the lead against Aberdeen? Embarrassing! I switched off after that. Btw- I thought we were bad yesterday but for that divine intervention I couldn't see where a goal was coming from, but Sevco & Aberdeen are a lot worse! Sad to say we are champions in probably the worse standard of Scottish league football ever.

Did anyone see the blatant dive that gave Sevco the lead against Aberdeen? Embarrassing! I switched off after that. Btw- I thought we were bad yesterday but for that divine intervention I couldn't see where a goal was coming from, but Sevco & Aberdeen are a lot worse! Sad to say we are champions in probably the worse standard of Scottish league football ever.
You thought that was bad, you should see their second one! Bloody joke. SEVENTEEN penalties so far this season for them. And I guarantee it will be worse next season when they go all out to stop 9IAR...

As much as I hate to criticize any Celtic player . I cant take it any longer . How can Sinclair get a game for us before more promising attacking wingers we have. Also izy is well past his best. Lennon is def the rite man for us at this moment. But I honestly hate saying this we need a coach who likes attacking fast paced football. We need to spend and spend on quality this team wont do 10 in a row . Cant believe I just said this. But my heart is ruling my head here . Iv seen us blow it before iv been watching Celtic now for over 50yrs . This team needs a good kick up the ar#$ . Hail hail

As much as I hate to criticize any Celtic player . I cant take it any longer . How can Sinclair get a game for us before more promising attacking wingers we have. Also izy is well past his best. Lennon is def the rite man for us at this moment. But I honestly hate saying this we need a coach who likes attacking fast paced football. We need to spend and spend on quality this team wont do 10 in a row . Cant believe I just said this. But my heart is ruling my head here . Iv seen us blow it before iv been watching Celtic now for over 50yrs . This team needs a good kick up the ar#$ . Hail hail

Fair bit of truth in there Kevin

I keep coming back to this:

2019 so far: 19 Games 16 Wins 3 Draws 0 Loses 39 Goals for 3 Goals against (should be 2, if Motherwell doesn't cheat), 16 Clean sheets (17 if, again, Motherwell doesn't cheat), despite the abrupt departure of the manager in mid-campaign.

Maybe not the most exciting wins, maybe the bhoys are dragging a bit at the end of the campaign, but the job is still getting done.

I keep coming back to this:

2019 so far: 19 Games 16 Wins 3 Draws 0 Loses 39 Goals for 3 Goals against (should be 2, if Motherwell doesn't cheat), 16 Clean sheets (17 if, again, Motherwell doesn't cheat), despite the abrupt departure of the manager in mid-campaign.

Maybe not the most exciting wins, maybe the bhoys are dragging a bit at the end of the campaign, but the job is still getting done.
Hail Hail Larry!

There are many reports in the media about Kilmarnock having three first picks short, and how they have had to rearrange their defence, but no mention about any of Celtics first picks missing, Tierney, Boyota, Christie, not to mention Griffiths, especially for his corner kicks and free kicks.
I know we have a bigger squad, but like Killie, we still have players missing.

It’s been a struggle of a season to say the least. What with our poor transfer window in the summer, injuries to almost every important player & our manager doing a runner at a vital stage of the season. It says a lot for the players that they’ve just about managed to hang in there. And yet, we have a great opportunity to honour Big Billy & Stevie’s memory by securing a memorable Triple Treble. As Cesar said often, there’s a fairytale about this club.
I always felt this title would be the hardest to secure. Hopefully our board has learned from this seasons mistakes & we go on to surge to 9, 10, 11 in a row! Hail Hail! ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back