Celtic v Kilmarnock - Scottish Premiership Sunday 22 Sept 1pm kick-off - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
NEIL LENNON has been speaking to the media today after last night's 1-1 draw in Rennes and ahead of Sunday's 6th league match of the season, against Kilmarnock on Sunday. Some of what the manager has been saying is reported below.

Celtic have won 5 from 5 and three points on Sunday will continue the feel good factor. Bolingoli is out of this one and it will probably be too early for Mikey Johnston.

Might be a good chance to start Greg Taylor for his debut against his former club and also would expect both Olivier Ntcham and Tom Rogic to feature. Maybe a good opportunity to rest Scott Brown?

Odsonne Edouard could also get a rest by starting on the bench and that would give Bayo a chance to add to the two goals he scored against Hearts (regardless of what goal thief Craig Levein said).

Expect a few goals and a clean sheet.

Remember that the Foundation has its Food Bank collection ahead of the game.

NEIL LENNON has been speaking to the media today after last night's 1-1 draw in Rennes and ahead of Sunday's 6th league match of the season, against Kilmarnock on Sunday. Some of what the manager has been saying is reported below.

Celtic have won 5 from 5 and three points on Sunday will continue the feel good factor. Bolingoli is out of this one and it will probably be too early for Mikey Johnston.

Might be a good chance to start Greg Taylor for his debut against his former club and also would expect both Olivier Ntcham and Tom Rogic to feature. Maybe a good opportunity to rest Scott Brown?

Odsonne Edouard could also get a rest by starting on the bench and that would give Bayo a chance to add to the two goals he scored against Hearts (regardless of what goal thief Craig Levein said).

Expect a few goals and a clean sheet.

Remember that the Foundation has its Food Bank collection ahead of the game.
Good result on Saturday!both on the park and food bank,hh

The more you see that sending off the more ridiculous the ref looks, shocking bit of refereeing!
The thing that gets me is the referee waved play on very vigorously, he was originally getting ready to give the gollie a good telling of until he got to him and as Sutton said he must have seen something that made him change his mind, but what could that have been????? You can clearly see from the reply's that he wasn't touched. Maybe the gollie was rubbing his head with his gloves when he was shot???? Just my opinion for what it's worth

The thing that gets me is the referee waved play on very vigorously, he was originally getting ready to give the gollie a good telling of until he got to him and as Sutton said he must have seen something that made him change his mind, but what could that have been????? You can clearly see from the reply's that he wasn't touched. Maybe the gollie was rubbing his head with his gloves when he was shot???? Just my opinion for what it's worth
yer opinion's as valid as anybody else's on this site jinxy, but like ye say that decision was feckin bafflin! HH

Aye jinxy,but why was Eddy the only wan booked fur simulation! they phux were at it all night, think he shat the bed fae the rennes fans, but hey, if i was offered a draw before the game, i would've taken it!
That bemused me to as you say the ref shat it. Also the lad that got sent off (can't for the life of me remember his name) should have been sent off earlier for leading with the arm/elbow

Back