Celtic v Kilmarnock - Scottish Premiership Sunday 22 Sept 1pm kick-off - all comments here

Is this some kind of bizarre 1 winger experiment? Unless Boli is the left winger (maybe Boli on the right and Jamsie on the left) with Calmac at left back (unless he's at right back and Bauer is at left). I hope the Kilmarnock manager is as confused as I am. Although this would all tie in with a crumpled up bit of paper rescued from a Lennoxtown bin, which I saw recently, which laid out the strategy for the next visit to Ibrokes (if there is a next visit). The plan is to start with no wingers but 6 wingers on the bench. The whole Bain demotion thing is a smokescreen; he's off getting extensive wing training from Damien Duff.

Is this some kind of bizarre 1 winger experiment? Unless Boli is the left winger (maybe Boli on the right and Jamsie on the left) with Calmac at left back (unless he's at right back and Bauer is at left). I hope the Kilmarnock manager is as confused as I am. Although this would all tie in with a crumpled up bit of paper rescued from a Lennoxtown bin, which I saw recently, which laid out the strategy for the next visit to Ibrokes (if there is a next visit). The plan is to start with no wingers but 6 wingers on the bench. The whole Bain demotion thing is a smokescreen; he's off getting extensive wing training from Damien Duff.
Could be Forest left, Christie right and Ntcham in the 10 role.

Looks like the new Tech they're using to block streams @ CTV is working. Even using vpn i cant get a thing. ☹

Back