Celtic v Kilmarnock - Sunday 23 February, Scottish Premiership, kick-off 3pm - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
These games sandwiched between the two Europa League ties can be tricky and Kilmarnock will be resolute in their defending. Scott Brown is likely to miss out so there's a dynamic there to address and possibly give us a glimpse of the future without our inspirational leader on the park. Ryan Christie, who was crazily booked for that penalty incident on Thursday is suspended for next week so will hopefully take out his frustrations on Killie. Jeremie Frimpong will come face-to-face with hard man Alan Power and we should see Tom Rogic get a run out. Will Griffiths and Taylor be ready of will they be kept for Thursday night?

Team could look something like this.

Forster (get him signed, Celtic)

Frimpong, Ajer, Jullien, Bolingoli

McGregor, Ntcham

Forrest, Christie, Elyounoussi

Edouard

Score? Get to 3-0 then take the foot off the pedal. Use the subs, Rogic, Bitton and Bayo...replacing three key starters on Thursday, McGregor, Ntcham and Edouard.

Mon the Celts and the Saints.

These games sandwiched between the two Europa League ties can be tricky and Kilmarnock will be resolute in their defending. Scott Brown is likely to miss out so there's a dynamic there to address and possibly give us a glimpse of the future without our inspirational leader on the park. Ryan Christie, who was crazily booked for that penalty incident on Thursday is suspended for next week so will hopefully take out his frustrations on Killie. Jeremie Frimpong will come face-to-face with hard man Alan Power and we should see Tom Rogic get a run out. Will Griffiths and Taylor be ready of will they be kept for Thursday night?

McGregor, Ntcham

Edouard

Score? Get to 3-0 then take the foot off the pedal. Use the subs, Rogic, Bitton and Bayo...replacing three key starters on Thursday, McGregor, Ntcham and Edouard.

Think Soro might feature at some time the morra

Hopefully a good 90 minute performance for a wee change, but it's the 3 points that matter most. I also hope wee Soro gets at least 20 minutes. I also wholeheartedly agree with 50 Shades about Forster, £7m is a snip and we should rip Southampton's arm off for that money. The money we wasted on punts over the last four years pays for him about 3 times and he is class. Get it done.

A lot of Kilmarnock’s goals come from their right hand side.....I can’t see Boli starting there for that reason.....this will be a battle and we need to be right up for it
Every game from now on is a battle and therefore for me Boli shouldn't even get a seat on the bench. Our nerves will be tested enough without a series of minor heart attacks during games everytime he gets the ball. Or is one on one with any half decent player.

Hatem regaining fitness to perhaps play at CB is a bonus, or at least put pressure on Ajer to regain form can only help steady and improve us. Two words you could never insert in a sentence about Boli.

McGregor, Ntcham

Edouard

Let’s get this done ,one at a time,get to 6/7 games left with 10 point gap,is happening,hh

I desperately want us to do the cunts in their own midden, as we all do every game, but after all their celebrations and thinking they had won the league, to pump them would be sweet revenge. I'm a big fan of revenge. Let's do it Celtic.
Never look for revenge....Karma always wins.
Neil lennon "looks like the chickens have came home to roost" 😉 HH

Karma is a myth. Look at all the despicable people who avoided that. Thinking there is a supernatural entity sitting filling this out is utter lunacy. Revenge is real, because people are real.
We all use the phrase ‘karma will provail’,well maybe sometime!but not often enough !how many assholes are running around ,bad bastards I mean ,and they seem to get away with things, better with revenge,can sooner rather than later, !hh

Members online

No members online now.

Back