Celtic v Kilmarnock - Sunday 23 February, Scottish Premiership, kick-off 3pm - all comments here

Tries to highlight this as a case for a penalty Big Joso is using his arm to prevent his and Griffs head colliding if wee Griff headers the ball when it comes down, Its preventing a collision the Killie player is nowhere nar challenging for the ball.
View attachment 7326
They Ayrshire bassas went mental at that Boab, I thought I'd missed something cause of the big Green pole in front of me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, was there nothing in it???

Tries to highlight this as a case for a penalty Big Joso is using his arm to prevent his and Griffs head colliding if wee Griff headers the ball when it comes down, Its preventing a collision the Killie player is nowhere nar challenging for the ball.
View attachment 7326

Interviewer: 'Jozo, you seem to take no prisoners in the box. Your own team-mate Griff was even on the receiving end today.'

Jozo: "If he dies, he dies..."

What the mhankys goin on a 10 game winning run? Feckin no chance! Not one for counting chickens, do you think lenny will not push this over the line? Read the article and it's pish! Normally a descent read but that? Sorry no havin it.πŸ™„

What the mhankys goin on a 10 game winning run? Feckin no chance! Not one for counting chickens, do you think lenny will not push this over the line? Read the article and it's pish! Normally a descent read but that? Sorry no havin it.πŸ™„
They only have to meet 10 hun filled teams who won't try a leg (dunfermline types ) , none of us expected st johnstone to put up much of a fight so although it looks great for us i'd feel alot better with more points distance between us
huns never need luck they only need a helping hand

They only have to meet 10 hun filled teams who won't try a leg (dunfermline types ) , none of us expected st johnstone to put up much of a fight so although it looks great for us i'd feel alot better with more points distance between us
huns never need luck they only need a helping hand

"huns never need luck they only need a helping hand"
that helping hand now available at all good participating pharamacists were you see the logo, for peepul only.

Back