Celtic v Lazio - Europa League, Thursday 24 October 8pm, all comments here

Fisiani

This should be a really good game to watch. A decent Italian team lying 7th in Serie A. An unbiased non Masonic ref. We already have 4 points from our first two games and if we get three points on Thursday we would be on 7 points and Lazio still on 3 points. I hope Cluj draw with Rennes. One point each would suit us nicely. I'd start Frimpong again and hope that Mikey Johnstone is fit. I'm already buzzing and know that the atmosphere at Celtic park with be amazing.

This should be a really good game to watch. A decent Italian team lying 7th in Serie A. An unbiased non Masonic ref. We already have 4 points from our first two games and if we get three points on Thursday we would be on 7 points and Lazio still on 3 points. I hope Cluj draw with Rennes. One point each would suit us nicely. I'd start Frimpong again and hope that Mikey Johnstone is fit. I'm already buzzing and know that the atmosphere at Celtic park with be amazing.

Hail Hail, I would agree completely. We have the chance to put down a marker that will make people realise this team is not here just to make up the numbers. Looking forward to match myself. Missed Saturdays match due to over doing the Whisky(Oop's😁) but I really believe we can beat Lazio.
☘COYBIG☘

Point would be great but 3 away in Rome would be priceless. I think I'd bite the hand off you for a point right now, they are not great at the moment but they're still a good side. Prove me wrong Celtic and please beat this team with their mob of racist fans.

Let's run this as the main match thread chaps...Celtic 3 Lazio 0

COYBIG

An aside: The Timbers Army (the MLS Portland Timbers ultras) sings "Bella Ciao" during their games, which is kind of cool. Supporters of both the Portland and Seattle MLS clubs have the antifascist thing down pat; San Jose, sadly, not so much.

Anyway, Thursday is a battle of good versus evil. Would like to see the Bhoys smash the fash and win 2-0 at Parkhead.

F*ck Nazio!

smashthefash.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back