Celtic v Lazio - Europa League, Thursday 24 October 8pm, all comments here

The Lazio vs atalanta games on premier sports the now Lazio 2 down the second goal was an awful goal defensively to lose am confident we can beat this mob I really am I know atalanta are in champs league n playing well but still Lazio defence has lost all concentration half an hour into game we will prevail over this mob and wid be great result to keep us on top of group canny wait think we will put 3 by them it's all about our defence not having a mare n fuckin up way individual mistakes HH
Cany see us scoring 3 but would be delighted wae a 1-0 .Hope youre right though 👍

Game starts at 8am Friday here so will have to start work a bit late. I have a premonition that we will score quickly and play at top speed with quick passing and crossing . The game will then turn nasty as they try to kick us off the park. We need to keep cool and not retaliate. The best retaliation is more goals.

Starting XI picks itself tomorrow night.
Forster
Elhamed Julien Ajer Bolingoli
Brown McGregor
Forrest Christie Elyounoussi
Edouard

Gordon, Bauer, Bitton, Hayes, Rogic, Bayo plus one other on the bench (Shved?)

The result will be dependant on who they pick. A full strength Lazio and a draw is a decent result but if, as reported in Italy, they are resting a few then we should be get the win

Would expect Lazio to be at full strength for this game . Very hard to predict the outcome of a European game . Celtic are looking the real deal this season and hoping for a special season . Beating Lazio will be a big marker and I so hope they do . No silly mistakes and total concentration is what's called for tomorrow. Bus leaves at 1230 and can't wait to get there Hail Hail

Would expect Lazio to be at full strength for this game . Very hard to predict the outcome of a European game . Celtic are looking the real deal this season and hoping for a special season . Beating Lazio will be a big marker and I so hope they do . No silly mistakes and total concentration is what's called for tomorrow. Bus leaves at 1230 and can't wait to get there Hail Hail

Radu and Luis Alberto have been left back in Italy so that’s at least 2 being left out. Immobile is supposedly on the bench and reports from Italy seems to indicate maybe as many as half a dozen changes from the weekend.

Radu and Luis Alberto have been left back in Italy so that’s at least 2 being left out. Immobile is supposedly on the bench and reports from Italy seems to indicate maybe as many as half a dozen changes from the weekend.
Strange if theyre leavin Immobile on the bench,believe it when a see it!You would think they would want a good crack at the Europa since theyve nae chance of winning the league.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are better than we were under the deselected Messiah. His problem of not being able to improve us defensively the main difference, but not the only one. I am confident we can win and I never was in Europe under Rogers.

I was dubious about Lenny taking over for a number of reasons, none to do with how I felt about him as I love him. More could he take us up a level. I am fucking delighted to report he had taken my concerns and booted them up my arse.

If the board back him we can get even better. 3.1 to the Tic.

We are better than we were under the deselected Messiah. His problem of not being able to improve us defensively the main difference, but not the only one. I am confident we can win and I never was in Europe under Rogers.

I was dubious about Lenny taking over for a number of reasons, none to do with how I felt about him as I love him. More could he take us up a level. I am fucking delighted to report he had taken my concerns and booted them up my arse.

If the board back him we can get even better. 3.1 to the Tic.
Ok TV welcome back agree think we’re much more solid than we have been the last 2.5 years under the snake I’ve went same score
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀👏

Lewis Morgan in the squad and no Sinclair? Has Morgan impressed anyone on here? I like Lenny but persistance with Morgan is baffling to me.
That's bang out of order ,morgan is useless anotrher one of Rodgers dud buys , Sinclair is worth 14 goals of a start yet he's frozen out
Someone needs to call lenny out on this what's his problem with Sinclair and why did he push for the guy to get a contract extension then not play

Has all the petulant hallmarks GS had with Riordan

Members online

Latest posts

Back