Edouard Ajeti​
Subs
Bain
Bitton (or Elhamed if Bitton starts)
Connell
Soro
Forrest
Klimala
Griffiths or Rogic or Dembele (depending on fitness)

Eddie is just back Stevie, fuck we played with Christie and the other two guys are just in the door, Eddie will want to do well as he knows his future is sorted some time in the foreseeable so he will be determined to get the best exposure. He has been subbed a few times so he knows its a team game.
Aye but he played his part in two games for France on the back of an injury. Not buyin it Boab. We've stocked up on Strikers for a reason or at best as insurance. Eddy is great but we've always found more. Honestly, Eddy is a fekn talent but every striker moves around. Don't get me started regarding misfiring Christie. He's becoming more selfish on the ball instead of playing the right pass.
Team game? What team do you refer to? Lenny plays kerplunk and decides what to do based on what balls fall. He plays his favourites e.g, Broonie and says it's about the need for rotation with " important" games in mind. Aye, rest the least effective player who has played every game aged 35. Broonie. Not gonna gloss over what is obviously wrong.

i don't expect to see this, but I'd go:

Barkas
Jullien (or Bitton) Duffy Ajer
Christie MacGregor Turnbull
Frimpong ..................................Elyounoussi
Edouard Ajeti​
Subs
Bain
Bitton (or Elhamed if Bitton starts)
Connell
Soro
Forrest
Klimala
Griffiths or Rogic or Dembele (depending on fitness)
Exactly the same time I had in mind but like you can't see it either BB

Probably a daft idea...
I'd stick Christie and McGregor as the deeper 2 CM. It will force RC to cut the show pony pish and the pair of them can run, press and pass all day. Carry the ball from MF through the middle.
Exactly like you BB but I'd give Turnbull a go at the shooting boots further forward . That why we bought him.

BA

Jules/hamed Duffy Ajer

RC. McGregor

Frim. Turnbull Ely

snowman eddie​

Last edited:
Probably a daft idea...
I'd stick Christie and McGregor as the deeper 2 CM. It will force RC to cut the show pony pish and the pair of them can run, press and pass all day. Carry the ball from MF through the middle.

BA

Jules/hamed Duffy Ajer

RC. McGregor

Frim. Turnbull Ely

snowman eddie​
Not daft at all bobo, just think we have a call or need for the 2 holding midfield players. It's the breaking down of a compact defence we are really struggling with. More crisper passing with better movement all round is the solution imo not the slow sideways passing trying to find an opening. Let's be a bit more direct from midfield with speed as if it were to break down we can still recycle it again quickly

My instinct is to drop Broonie and put in Turnbull. Much more positive and more energy. He's done and been brilliant but it can't go on forever no matter what Lenny might say.
Broonie not quite done yet as i see it. Will be needed for the gee up and as for Turnbull, let the lad blend in gradually, to hell with putting pressure on too soon. Lad will be top notch in couple of seasons.

Broonie not quite done yet as i see it. Will be needed for the gee up and as for Turnbull, let the lad blend in gradually, to hell with putting pressure on too soon. Lad will be top notch in couple of seasons.
Broony looked phuqed the other night Nick,if he plays tomorrow,that's three games in a week! and Turnbull in a couple of seasons? you oan the funny fags the night Nick! 🍺 🥳

Pressed post before, Broonie is the main man, whether starting and coming off or coming on for 30mins, he is a pivotal piece of the team. A leader who will take the TEAM through.

Broonie far from done and will have far more influence in a game where the team are prepared to cross the halfway line, would just like us to use the ball a bit quicker than what we do with Broonie in the team that's all

Broonie far from done and will have far more influence in a game where the team are prepared to cross the halfway line, would just like us to use the ball a bit quicker than what we do with Broonie in the team that's all
The thing is there's too much side/back passing all around tbh, was irked with the same style coming through. When the team gels then we we cn
Ah'm only 67 Nick,but ah don't think ah could manage 3 games a week! 🍺 🥳
Didn't know game was street name fur Stella.🍻

No way NL leaves out forrest, first pick every week, he gives him a nudge in the morning to let him know hes in the team, boy needs a rest though and leaving him out will do him more good than harm.

really hope to see turnbull on for some decent play time.

Members online

Back