Celtic v Livingston - all comments here

4 yellows given to Hibs defence,missed penalty for Hibs in goalmouth scramble hand ball by sevco player,Hagi spends more time on his backside than a Saturday night drunk,sevco lucky to get a point the fat man got his usual card still not impressed by the thugs good result for us thou

Last edited:
I switched it over when the overhyped pricks went into the lead. Turned it back with 3 minutes to go and chewed my nails up to the elbow until the ref blew for full time. Im thankful for the as they scored in the 70th and if I had 23 minutes to wait, my shoulder was in danger of being consumed too.I predicts a draw to my mates, the press might think they're brilliant, but I know they fucking aint.
😂 Don't even think they believe it! Wishful thinking from our wee bluenosed propaganda peddlers at its finest!
This should give the team and support a wee tonic! 🍀

BridieBhoy, I just to endure they two complete fucking spanners on that YouTube stream you recommended.

Complete knobends, but I had to keep listening to enjoy their disappointment.
Sorry pal. They are fecking mental! They cut out yesterday after Steviebhoy grassed them up! 🤣

They really do your head in but they are usually reliable for most games. I guess they would have been playing up to the sevco fans today - they do the same for us during Celtic games.

I always felt we could beat anyone anywhere anytime. When we lost I'd be down till the next game.but having seen us go out of champions league early I am expecting points dropped this year. Why now this season of all seasons do we not get things right. We do need yo buy two full backs who can defend and boot the ball and man into row z if needed.

Members online

Latest posts

Back