Celtic v Livingston - all comments here

My instinct is to drop Broonie and put in Turnbull. Much more positive and more energy. He's done and been brilliant but it can't go on forever no matter what Lenny might say.
I would agree. Rest Broony and bring in Turnbull. Also go with a back 3 of Duffy, Jullien & Ajer/Bitton. Is Luca worth a punt on the left? I'd say yes to give Taylor a break, but I doubt very much that it will happen. I'd start Ajeti up front with Eddy too.

We always assume Eddy as our front man. Is he beginning to see it as I'm gonna start every week? Even if i want to try to dribble past 10 defenders? Fuck that. Perform or out. Give Klimala and Yetti a chance. We need to move on.
I get what you are saying but he has only got a start with another frontman in a couple of games. I say get him in with Ajeti then swap him for Klimala once we have the game in the bag so they can try to strike up a partnership.

We always assume Eddy as our front man. Is he beginning to see it as I'm gonna start every week? Even if i want to try to dribble past 10 defenders? Fuck that. Perform or out. Give Klimala and Yetti a chance. We need to move on.
Eddie is just back Stevie, fuck we played with Christie and the other two guys are just in the door, Eddie will want to do well as he knows his future is sorted some time in the foreseeable so he will be determined to get the best exposure. He has been subbed a few times so he knows its a team game.

Brown is getting booked once in every two hours of football right now. If he plays in the coming weeks then he's destined to be banned for the Zombie game.

If he is banned, it would save a selection headache/clash of loyalty for Lenny. He'd be forced to field a dynamic, forward-passing midfield trio against the tribute act.

I would agree. Rest Broony and bring in Turnbull. Also go with a back 3 of Duffy, Jullien & Ajer/Bitton. Is Luca worth a punt on the left? I'd say yes to give Taylor a break, but I doubt very much that it will happen. I'd start Ajeti up front with Eddy too.
I would agree bb as brown has became a luxury player in most games and we really need to speed up our midfield play as I would expect another park the bus formation to play against. Would like to see the 5 in the midfield of Ely, frimp, cristy, Turnbull and calmac can't see due to his loyalty to Forrest and broonie

I would agree bb as brown has became a luxury player in most games and we really need to speed up our midfield play as I would expect another park the bus formation to play against. Would like to see the 5 in the midfield of Ely, frimp, cristy, Turnbull and calmac can't see due to his loyalty to Forrest and broonie
Yes John. I don't want to appear to slag off Broony or Forrest as they both have given us so much over the years and contributed so much to our big success. But neither are performing to their highest standards so I'd rest them and give others a chance.

Members online

Latest posts

Back