Celtic v Livingston - all comments here

If the rest showed the same effort we'd be unbeatable

True docco. But unfortunately, all the effort in the world doesn't make you good enough to play for celtic. If i got a game for celtic I'd leave every part of me on that pitch, 100% effort. But I'd still be shite and not help the team out at all. He has no speed. No confidence. To scared to really do anything. His 1st idea seems to be look up and see who's behind him to knock it back.

For the first 30 minutes our movement off the ball was much better than it has been recently, the players being able to take that quick one touch then make the pass allowed us to get forward much quicker and in behind them. Tailed off a bit towards the end. CalMac, Ntcham and Frimpong look up for it today.

3 at the back still looking ropey as ever though, constantly gets stretched and it was this that led to their penalty.

Funny though that the 2 penalty incidents were near identical but only one was given eh! :confused:

Patience...klmala the same, problem is and anyone that says different...we've been spoiled into thinking everything we touch is Gold because of the unparalleled success in recent years . Give them a chance, stop looking for superstars.

He is lucky enough to have the hoops on. Be confident. He looks worried. If hes scared that a few idiots like me might moan about him then he needs to find a wee club that's happy with average players. Remember the shirt doesn't shrink

True docco. But unfortunately, all the effort in the world doesn't make you good enough to play for celtic. If i got a game for celtic I'd leave every part of me on that pitch, 100% effort. But I'd still be shite and not help the team out at all. He has no speed. No confidence. To scared to really do anything. His 1st idea seems to be look up and see who's behind him to knock it back.
Bit like ntcham worldy in training seemingly but shite in a big stadium way nae cunt in it 😕😕

Well give him the chance to grow into a Celtic jersey, like you say Kilmarnock to Celtic. That's all am saying mate.

Not sure this season is the season to have players that aren't quite there yet but need a wee bit of time Galway. Anyway, lenny trusts him and at the end of the day I was cheering when he set up the goal. Football fans are a bit daft like that 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back