Celtic v Livingston - all comments here

Our support is a joke sometimes...spoilt wee plamfs

So we arent allowed to be annoyed at how celtic are playing?? I dont give a fuck about what all you had to live through in the 70, 80 and 90s. If I'm annoyed about how we are playing now then ill moan about it. You lot be celtic fans how you want to be an ill do it the way i want to. I wont call you a plamf (great word btw) on how you do it. We have been dog shit this season. Im not a "its all about the win" fan. If you are that's brilliant. I want to see us play well. Not hold out for a win against anycunt, especially a team at the bottom of the table

So we arent allowed to be annoyed at how celtic are playing?? I dont give a fuck about what all you had to live through in the 70, 80 and 90s. If I'm annoyed about how we are playing now then ill moan about it. You lot be celtic fans how you want to be an ill do it the way i want to. I wont call you a plamf (great word btw) on how you do it. We have been dog shit this season. Im not a "its all about the win" fan. If you are that's brilliant. I want to see us play well. Not hold out for a win against anycunt, especially a team at the bottom of the table
Good point ...well made it’s a yes from me 👍

👏 👏👏👏

Well that's the difference between an old skool Celtic fan and a post MON one I suppose

And didn't have message boards and Twitter then....we debated it in the pub

Members online

Latest posts

Back