Celtic v Livingston - all comments here

better shape about team.

thought ntcham and christie movement and passing much better today

Ajeti goal was clinical

Cal Mac played well too

overall decent performance for me

got bit hairy near end, players looked tired and despite dominating game they had a good chance for a late draw.

Midfield were supporting defence better

the distance between players was much closer than recently which helped connect passes a little more fluidly.

body language from lennon was better, imo

Decent performance and good to see we can still play measured football albeit a little disjointed at times.

But best performance for a few weeks

personally happier with that despite the late scare and tiredness

hopefully go on a long run of increasing quality over next months

One dimensional.....one thing about the rat.....is that he managed the situation and made substitutions to suit the circumstances.....I don’t see that happening.....the substitutions and timing are pretty much preordained imo.....way too predictable in my view.....and for what it’s worth.....Ntcham and Broonie in the same line up just doesn’t work.....we definitely have the players.....but the tactics and the shape of the team has to change.....all in my view of course...

better shape about team.

Ajeti goal was clinical

Cal Mac played well too

got bit hairy near end, players looked tired and despite dominating game they had a good chance for a late draw.

the distance between players was much closer than recently which helped connect passes a little more fluidly.

Decent performance and good to see we can still play measured football albeit a little disjointed at times.

At last, common sense amongst the chaff

Never seen the game,boax chucked it 0-1 sounded bizarre on radio shortbread,subs were feckin bizarre, Broony plays 3 games in a week?WTF is goin on? 🍺 🥳

You’re right Michael.....3 games in a week.....something has to change.....maybe Lenny is too caught up in the ten.....and is coaching the pressure instead of what’s actually happening.....all I know is something has to change.....and soon...

Well that's the difference between an old skool Celtic fan and a post MON one I suppose

And didn't have message boards and Twitter then....we debated it in the pub

Ah but one is not better than the other docco. And its the sort of shit that Clay thinks if you believe otherwise. I respect you "old school fans" have endured a lot. But that doesn't make your opinion more valid than mine. I want to see celtic win the 10 as much as you. But I want it to be won with a bit of style. Fuck sake most of you were lucky to see the lions play. I dont think its fair that if you want to see your team win with a bit of style and flair then you're somehow spoilt.

better shape about team.

Ajeti goal was clinical

Cal Mac played well too

Team looked tired cos lenny persists on leaving players on the field who are dead on their feet. We have 5 subs. Use them. If lenny makes the changes earlier we could be talking about a 4 or 5-1 scoreline and not arguing over us holding out for a narrow win.....again

Ah but one is not better than the other docco. And its the sort of shit that Clay thinks if you believe otherwise. I respect you "old school fans" have endured a lot. But that doesn't make your opinion more valid than mine. I want to see celtic win the 10 as much as you. But I want it to be won with a bit of style. Fuck sake most of you were lucky to see the lions play. I dont think its fair that if you want to see your team win with a bit of style and flair then you're somehow spoilt.

I respect the right for debate but to come on and call out someone who has given the best part of their professional career to Celtic an "imposter" is fucking ridiculous and bordering on Hun speak

Team looked tired cos lenny persists on leaving players on the field who are dead on their feet. We have 5 subs. Use them. If lenny makes the changes earlier we could be talking about a 4 or 5-1 scoreline and not arguing over us holding out for a narrow win.....again
Well im little happier today than on Wednesday and we actually won both from losing positions

So despite the glaring disjointed shape and fitness issues we won.

I personally wanted a better performance and shape and attitude/demeanour from team

I was happier with what I saw today.

if it continues I will have less to worry about.

Scrappy game which at times looked like a shin kicking contest,our passing a bit lax at times which made them look better than they were,the ref and linesman poor but that's not an excuse just an opinion,a win and top of the league not bad for a team not firing on all cylinders,too soon to judge new players,keep the faith HH

Well im little happier today than on Wednesday and we actually won both from losing positions

So despite the glaring disjointed shape and fitness issues we won.

I personally wanted a better performance and shape and attitude/demeanour from team

I was happier with what I saw today.

if it continues I will have less to worry about.
Naw 3 wks to face the vermin, not a happy tim mate being honest. 2 goals lost at home to Livi, stoppit.

A better performance than in recent weeks but still should be a lot better than what it was. Losing 2 goals at home to Livvy isn’t good enough and the free header they had in the final seconds was shocking by so many players. The midfield balance still not right although McGregor had his best game of the season. Christie also had a good game and Ajeti is not only a goal machine but his hold up play was also good.
Top of the league, 6 wins and a draw, 20 goals, can’t wait until we start playing .

Members online

Latest posts

Back