Celtic v Livingston - League, Saturday 10th April, KO 3pm

You can't abide the critical comments about Kennedy! Funny I can't abide haughty condescending nonsensical pish talk so it seems we're both shit oot of luck then eh!

You start off talking about the importance of Celtic as a business having the opportunity to earn £30m if they qualify for the Champions League group stages and after weirdly explaining the concept of what a week is 😕 you then go on to accuse the people on here of suffering from some sort of 'pessimistic cultural cringe' because in your world their objections to Kennedy becoming manager have no validity at all and are somehow borne out of some sort of national inferiority complex where we value international experts over home grown ones...

...and amazingly after all that you go on to tout a guy who has zero managerial experience, the very opposite of what would be considered an 'expert', as the best candidate for the Celtic manager's job and expect us to entrust that man with the task of securing that £30m Champions League pot based on what...'A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush'!

What are you talking about man? :confused:🤷‍♂️
Too obtuse for you mate. Do you really not understand the proverbial allusion? Let me spell it out for you, without of course being condescending in your imagination. Kennedy is the bird in the hand and Howe and Hughes are the two birds in the bush. Spelled it out for you. The only negative point I have ever heard here about Kennedy is that he lacks managerial experience. That's a truism. I accept it. So what? Every game that passes gives him that experience. So go on then, give me four other negatives about Kennedy. You cannot do so. Anxiety is always about the future. We have been anxious in the past but we only become anxious about the future. Pessimists have more anxiety than optimists. That's another truism.
If you cannot see the obvious and prevalent pessimistic cultural inferiority complex that permeates through Scotland then you cannot 'see the mote in your own eye'. Look it up if you do not understand the quotation! I'm not saying that inferiority complex only exists in Scotland of course but it does exists and underpins the Kennedy-fear that opines as wanting a foreign manager because that would obviously be better than the Scottish incumbent.

Last edited:
Too obtuse for you mate. Do you really not understand the proverbial allusion? Let me spell it out for you, without of course being condescending in your imagination. Kennedy is the bird in the hand and Howe and Hughes are the two birds in the bush. Spelled it out for you. The only negative point I have ever heard here about Kennedy is that he lacks managerial experience. That's a truism. I accept it. So what? Every game that passes gives him that experience. So go on then, give me four other negatives about Kennedy. You cannot do so. Anxiety is always about the future. We have been anxious in the past but we only become anxious about the future. Pessimists have more anxiety than optimists. That's another truism.
If you cannot see the obvious and prevalent pessimistic cultural inferiority complex that permeates through Scotland then you cannot 'see the moat in your own eye'. Look it up if you do not understand the quotation! I'm not saying that inferiority complex only exists in Scotland of course but it does exists and underpins the Kennedy-fear that opines as wanting a foreign manager because that would obviously be better than the Scottish incumbent.

I'll get back tae ye tomorrow Fis, might be morning for you but it's way too late here for me to be dealing with yet more condescending pish talk from you! ;)(y)

I'll get back tae ye tomorrow Fis, might be morning for you but it's way too late here for me to be dealing with yet more condescending pish talk from you! ;)(y)
Shadow2 You must have very low self esteem to consider what I have written to be condescending. That's a common problem in people with that perspective. Do you understand the difference between imply and infer? The writer or speaker is the one who implies and the reader or listener is the one who infers. I have never been condescending to you. You have, for your own reasons, chosen to infer that. Fascinating. It somewhat proves my point about a pessimistic cultural cringe. Never come to a gunfight armed with a knife.

'Never come to a gunfight armed with a knife!'

Fuck me he's went from Doctor Phil to Doc fucking Holliday noo! 🤠 Well howdy there Doc! :LOL:

Anyway....Condescending - adjective - having or showing an attitude of patronizing superiority. 👇

I cannot abide the critical comments about John Kennedy. They reek of pessimistic cultural cringe.
Too obtuse for you mate. Do you really not understand the proverbial allusion? Let me spell it out for you, without of course being condescending in your imagination. Kennedy is the bird in the hand and Howe and Hughes are the two birds in the bush. Spelled it out for you. So go on then, give me four other negatives about Kennedy. You cannot do so.
If you cannot see the obvious and prevalent pessimistic cultural inferiority complex that permeates through Scotland then you cannot 'see the mote in your own eye'. Look it up if you do not understand the quotation!
Shadow2 You must have very low self esteem to consider what I have written to be condescending. That's a common problem in people with that perspective. Do you understand the difference between imply and infer? The writer or speaker is the one who implies and the reader or listener is the one who infers. I have never been condescending to you. You have, for your own reasons, chosen to infer that. Fascinating. It somewhat proves my point about a pessimistic cultural cringe. Never come to a gunfight armed with a knife.

I don't know maybe it's the 'low self-esteem' talking :rolleyes: but I reckon that☝️pretty much fits the bill for what would be considered condescending. Dismissing other people's views like they're not valid, constantly assuming that people don't understand things and need you to explain it to them, assuming that they're somehow misguided in their thinking and need you to set them straight, setting people little 'thought' tasks like you're teacher and we're all dozy little toddlers pissing about with finger paint and potato prints.

Look I never said you were condescending to me personally (though I am now after yer last 2 posts) I said you were being condescending to the people on the Noise who don't want Kennedy as manager.

You completely dismissed their point of view like their reasons had no validity, you accused them of suffering from a 'pessimistic cultural cringe' like they somehow didn't understand their own reasons for not wanting Kennedy and that the only possible explanation for them having those views was because they had some sort of cultural inferiority complex. So in other words condescending pish!

Look the people on here are far sharper than you give them credit for so maybe listen to what they have to say for a change instead of just coming on here to massage your own ego by picking apart their opinions!

P.S. Never bring a haughty attitude to a knife fight! 😜(y)

Last edited:

Fuck me he's went from Doctor Phil to Doc fucking Holliday noo! 🤠 Well howdy there Doc! :LOL:

Anyway....Condescending - adjective - having or showing an attitude of patronizing superiority. 👇

I don't know maybe it's the 'low self-esteem' talking :rolleyes: but I reckon that☝️pretty much fits the bill for what would be considered condescending. Dismissing other people's views like they're not valid, constantly assuming that people don't understand things and need you to explain it to them, assuming that they're somehow misguided in their thinking and need you to set them straight, setting people little 'thought' tasks like you're teacher and we're all dozy little toddlers pissing about with finger paint and potato prints.

Look I never said you were condescending to me personally (though I am now after yer last 2 posts) I said you were being condescending to the people on the Noise who don't want Kennedy as manager.

You completely dismissed their point of view like their reasons had no validity, you accused them of suffering from a 'pessimistic cultural cringe' like they somehow didn't understand their own reasons for not wanting Kennedy and that the only possible explanation for them having those views was because they had some sort of cultural inferiority complex. So in other words condescending pish!

Look the people on here are far sharper than you give them credit for so maybe listen to what they have to say for a change instead of just coming on here to massage your own ego by picking apart their opinions!

P.S. Never bring a pompous haughty attitude to a knife fight! 😜(y)
There’s mare than wan 😂😂😂😂😂 🎣 🎣 🎣😂😂😂😂

P.S. Never bring a haughty attitude to a knife fight! 😜(y)
So what are the reasons for not wanting Kennedy other than the admitted inexperience which he is gaining game by game. I've already asked for such evidence. Yet none has been forthcoming. So my explanation of a pessimistic cultural cringe hypothesis stands unrefuted. You cannot seriously claim that the Scottish psyche is not significantly inferior to the English one unless you are admiring your reflection in the mirror. Sure the Scots have bravado aplenty like a few fiery small men do but that bravado veneer comes off with a little alcohol. So here's a challenge. Give me three other reasons for not wanting Kennedy. Don't come to a battle of wits unarmed.

Last edited:
So what are the reasons for not wanting Kennedy other than the admitted inexperience which he is gaining game by game. I've already asked for such evidence. Yet none has been forthcoming. So my explanation of a pessimistic cultural cringe hypothesis stands unrefuted. You cannot seriously claim that the Scottish psyche is not significantly inferior to the English one unless you are admiring your reflection in the mirror. Sure the Scots have bravado aplenty like a few fiery small men do but that bravado veneer comes off with a little alcohol. So here's a challenge. Give me three other reasons for not wanting Kennedy. Don't come to a battle of wits unarmed.

🤦‍♂️ Fuck me! Went from being condescending to Noise members to insulting an entire nation of people! Away and blaw it oot yer arse! Got better things tae dae with my time than waste it on people like you! 🤡👞

1 He’s Shite
2 As. Defender we canny defend
3 He’s been there longer than a bad stain if he’s as good as yi fink why didn’t he go for work to learn his trade - oh and He’s Shite.
ps two half wits make a fuck Wit.
You win

HH 😳

If you cannot see the obvious and prevalent pessimistic cultural inferiority complex that permeates through Scotland then you cannot 'see the mote in your own eye'. Look it up if you do not understand the quotation! I'm not saying that inferiority complex only exists in Scotland of course but it does exists and underpins the Kennedy-fear that opines as wanting a foreign manager because that would obviously be better than the Scottish incumbent.
I once asked a guy a work with how he was feeling does that make me A Psychiatrist.
I’ve looked at Female privates but I’m no a gynaecologist.
Kennedy like Lawwell is part of the problem he needs to go and prove his worth.
ya Fanny

HH 👀

1 He’s Shite
2 As. Defender we canny defend
3 He’s been there longer than a bad stain if he’s as good as yi fink why didn’t he go for work to learn his trade - oh and He’s Shite.
ps two half wits make a fuck Wit.
You win

HH 😳

Honestly mate don't waste your time on him....you'll only end up getting some rambling Doctor Phil monologue. He's disappeared so far up his own arse that he can smell his own farts 10 minutes before they happen! 😂(y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back