Celtic v Livingston - League, Saturday 10th April, KO 3pm

I got the camera up the cock looking for a kidney stane.....nippy as feck....ma taes were curlin....3 nurses and a male Doc........I get a scan the morn ....

Fuck sorry Lennono I just thought ye were trying to boast that yer boaby was that big it took 3 nurses to clean it! 😂

Kidney stones are a bastard mate, just thinking about the camera doon the auld walloper is making me wince, hope all goes well bud. (y)

Honestly mate don't waste your time on him....you'll only end up getting some rambling Doctor Phil monologue. He's disappeared so far up his own arse that he can smell his own farts 10 minutes before they happen! 😂(y)
Aye but sumtimes it’s fun ti fuck wi a Genius missed the P

HH 😉

A ken...I had wan 1994.....I said tae the nurse when she told me aboot the camera.....do I get put tae sleep.....She say's naw....the cameras are wee'er noo :cry:

You have to be awake! 😲 Fuuuuuck!

Camera would need to be the size of a fucking atom before I'd even contemplate letting them dae it! Disnae matter how fucking wee they are that's an exit no a entrance!

I had a kidney stone, last feb, due to the hospital’s shutting up shop because of COVID, it was May before the operated to laser it, left in constant pain and pishing blood for 3 months, discovered the early onset of bladder cancer, it was ok, only needed a scrape, kidney stone probably saved my life, have to go back every 6 months for the camera down the japs eye, it’s about the size of a pencil and your awake while they’re doing it, watching the inside of your bladder on the tv screen 😱

I had a kidney stone, last feb, due to the hospital’s shutting up shop because of COVID, it was May before the operated to laser it, left in constant pain and pishing blood for 3 months, discovered the early onset of bladder cancer, it was ok, only needed a scrape, kidney stone probably saved my life, have to go back every 6 months for the camera down the japs eye, it’s about the size of a pencil and your awake while they’re doing it, watching the inside of your bladder on the tv screen 😱
Take care you dont bang into things "watching the inside of your bladder"

1618434510235.png

Do ye not have to piss the stone out? I remember my uncle had to piss one out. He said it felt like he was pissin out a lump a coal. Good to hear you're ok bigman.

Do ye not have to piss the stone out? I remember my uncle had to piss one out. He said it felt like he was pissin out a lump a coal. Good to hear you're ok bigman.
They put a stent in at the start of February , with the idea I’d piss it out, but apparently it was 7mm in diameter and ended up stuck in the tube between the kidney and the bladder, the female doctor I had said it’s a worse pain than childbirth, everything’s good now, just the 6 monthly camera down the japs eye to endure

Members online

Back