Celtic v Livingston - League, Saturday 10th April, KO 3pm

Lack of accounts :unsure: hasn't stopped the sfa before,,,covering there arses

maybe someone isn't fit n proper for uefa ,,,,funny that

going for a 2-1 kicking match late winner penalty for livi with either turnbull or Broony red card , Walsh is the goatfiddler in the middle and going by his stats he's not rode the goat in months so time to step up and get sloppy seconds

sevco have robertson today so hibs are fecked

fully expect a can't be arsed performance with lots of ballons out the stadium from christie and eddie doing his usual moonwalk into the net

Hoping for a performance but I reckon it will be more of the same today. We'll dominate possession, and create plenty of openings but we'll likely huff and puff for 50+ minutes before we finally put the baw in the net.

We just lack that spark, energy and zip to our performances just now, players seem to be going through the motions. Unfortunately I think that will continue until there's news on the manager front.

Lack of accounts :unsure: hasn't stopped the sfa before,,,covering there arses

maybe someone isn't fit n proper for uefa ,,,,funny that

going for a 2-1 kicking match late winner penalty for livi with either turnbull or Broony red card , Walsh is the goatfiddler in the middle and going by his stats he's not rode the goat in months so time to step up and get sloppy seconds

sevco have robertson today so hibs are fecked

fully expect a can't be arsed performance with lots of ballons out the stadium from christie and eddie doing his usual moonwalk into the net
The goat fiddler 🤣🤣 new one for me i like it lol

Would be happy with 1-0...2-1 etc one more than them whatever the score and the bonus being all fit at the end.
This wee bluenose tosspot tries to come across as everybody,s pal but we know that is not how it is,he will get his players wound up for this and try to win at any cost..

HH.

Members online

No members online now.

Back