Celtic v Livingston - League, Saturday 10th April, KO 3pm

Gary67

Back to league business tomorrow. Only 5 to go.
Not sure what to expect, I'd imagine Kennedy will go as strong as possible, maybe even start with 2 wide men in attack.

Bain
Kenny Welsh Ajer Laxalt
Brown McGregor
Forrest Turnbull Elyounoussi
Edouard

I'd rather see Barkas and Soro for Bain and Brown but unlikely to happen.
Livingston on a poor run of form so we should win comfprtably, but we've been saying that since last August.

Thanks Gary - all that's missing is a prediction. I got the 3-0 right last weekend and will go for 5-1 tomorrow...

The SFA have decided they want sevco to beat us in the cup. Hence the reason the covidiots are allowed to play. With that in mind, the refs will be aware that it's anything goes in terms of what the absolute thugs of livingstone get away with, the more injuries inflicted on out players the better....I will be happy with any sort of result and no injuries. The league is over. Play some fringe players and protect our 1st team to give us the best chance in the cup. 1-0 Celtic 🤞🤞

Pity the fans ain't there today so we could pay our respects to old quarter gill. 🖤

Anyhoo with JFK hoping to snag a ticket on nexts season's Howe express I expect a full team today and with an eye on next week a red card or 2 from the all seeing mib.

So thought Barkas might get the nod just to put the wind up the fans for next week but with his country's prince in exile croaking it he will be in mourning so Bain it is.

Kenny Ajer Walsh Laxalt.
Broonie Calmac
Jamsie Turnbull Ryan
Eddie.

3nil the hoops, Eddie 2 and Turnbull. Red cards for Ajer and Laxalt.

Pity the fans ain't there today so we could pay our respects to old quarter gill. 🖤

Anyhoo with JFK hoping to snag a ticket on nexts season's Howe express I expect a full team today and with an eye on next week a red card or 2 from the all seeing mib.

So thought Barkas might get the nod just to put the wind up the fans for next week but with his country's prince in exile croaking it he will be in mourning so Bain it is.

Kenny Ajer Walsh Laxalt.
Broonie Calmac
Jamsie Turnbull Ryan
Eddie.

3nil the hoops, Eddie 2 and Turnbull. Red cards for Ajer and Laxalt.
But put in appeal to be heard in julagust

Back to league business tomorrow. Only 5 to go.
Not sure what to expect, I'd imagine Kennedy will go as strong as possible, maybe even start with 2 wide men in attack.

Bain
Kenny Welsh Ajer Laxalt
Brown McGregor
Forrest Turnbull Elyounoussi
Edouard

I'd rather see Barkas and Soro for Bain and Brown but unlikely to happen.
Livingston on a poor run of form so we should win comfprtably, but we've been saying that since last August.
I don't know why Kennedy just stopped playing soro its baffling the boy was starting to fit into our midfield of course it might no be rite time to just drop broony being his last season but he shud still be giving the boy a game every other week its only way he will learn the role

Back