Celtic v Livingston, Saturday 16th January, 3pm Celtic Park

I'm not surprised at Lawwell clinging to power. Highest paid CEO in British football, loyal only to money. But if lennon, who loves our club, doesn't hand in his resignation tonight then I've lost all love and respect for him. He has managed to coach the most dominant team in scottish football history into a shower of shite. He has managed to take the most exciting youth team in scotland (remember how we raved about our players in the youth set up) and turn them into demoralised, unfit scottish mid table players. He has to go and give us a chance to rebuild for next season. The longer he stays the worse we get....

Cant blame the young Bhoys for this today..
Only one man to blame and we know who he is..

HH.
Nobody's blaming the young boys but be honest . I've seen absolutely nothing from the likes of Ralston. Henderson. Harper. OKo flex. Robertson to convince me they're anywhere near good enough to grace the hoops. Mind you.most of the recognised first team haven't been any better HH

Even Soro and Turnbull, the only shining lights over the last month, are now getting dragged down to the level of everyone else. Frimpong has regressed at an alarming rate, whatever he had when he first broke through has been coached out of him under the three clowns in charge.
100% agree mate. They're sucking the creativity out of a bunch of players who are far better than we've seen today. If we don't stop this we will see ourselves in a battle for 2nd place.

Even Soro and Turnbull, the only shining lights over the last month, are now getting dragged down to the level of everyone else. Frimpong has regressed at an alarming rate, whatever he had when he first broke through has been coached out of him under the three clowns in charge.
Laxalt joined us and put in 3 man of the match performances in his first few games. Then he experiences our coaches and has regressed to being dogshite.

This I think finishes Lenny ever manageing a big club ever again.
Why did we take him back after walking away from us to go to the mighty Bolton.
He has been a yes man for Lawwell since his first game at Tynecastle until the return from Dubai and no sign of anything changeing soon.

HH.
I didn't want him back because retrograde steps never work out. The fact that he walked away before showed that Celtic weren't paramount to him.

DUFFY Soro Turnbull are the best we have, Johnston has plenty 1st team experience, Rogic is fucking useless, I'd say get them all aff an get the youngsters on, they can't do any worse.
In 5 seasons MJ has about 25-30 appearances for us but never more than 15, not a first team starter under normal circumstances but that doesn't matter he was today and didnt show enough but I put that down to our tactics today. No striker , didnt force the game often enough,players isolated from one another could easily have lost that game by a couple.

Who would have thought two insignificant people could have came so close to destroying not only the whole season but the support this club of ours has..
Do the right thing both of you and get to fick out the back door sooner rather than later..

HH.

This I think finishes Lenny ever manageing a big club ever again.
Why did we take him back after walking away from us to go to the mighty Bolton.
He has been a yes man for Lawwell since his first game at Tynecastle until the return from Dubai and no sign of anything changeing soon.

HH.
Tbf to lenny he was leaving to try and get a life away from bullets and death threats at the time.

I am sick. I have heard about as much negativity as I can cope with. From this point on I will support my team, and my manager.... hell even the coaches..... or I will shut the fuck up. This constant sniping is helping only the SFA, theRanjurs (same thing I suppose) the referees association and the red tops in Scotland.

That was dreadful!
I've watched Celtic for over 50 years and I never thought we would start a game at Celtic Park without any centre forward.
Our kids that I thought might be the way forward are poor. What has happened to the last ten years of developmen? Someone needs to think about this.
Also have we not got the odd striking prospect? Surely.....
Sorry words are actually failing me.
How this season has crumbled beggars belief.
I'd Dermot is actually going to do something radical with the Celtic then tonight wouldn't be too early to start. No team in the country would let the status quo continue.
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back