Celtic v Livingston, Saturday 16th January, 3pm Celtic Park

I don't buy any of these Neil Lennon threats of bullets and any a that shite. He woulda had bigger threats goin to school in lurgan. Nor do I buy this Celtic legend bullshit either. He was an average midfielder who spent his entire Celtic career playin the ball back. No wonder we're witnessing the dung we are at the minute. I'm just sick a the sight a the prick he needs to fuck off right now and take all the fuckin rubbish with him. I can't stumoch any more a this dung. A fuckin monkey could have won the league with that Celtic team.

I don't buy any of these Neil Lennon threats of bullets and any a that shite. He woulda had bigger threats goin to school in lurgan. Nor do I buy this Celtic legend bullshit either. He was an average midfielder who spent his entire Celtic career playin the ball back. No wonder we're witnessing the dung we are at the minute. I'm just sick a the sight a the prick he needs to fuck off right now and take all the fuckin rubbish with him. I can't stumoch any more a this dung. A fuckin monkey could have won the league with that Celtic team.
What do you call a man who is the only Celtic man to win trebles as manager and player if not a legend? Hes a legend cant be denied. His time has come now but he's still always going to be a Celtic legend. Lesser players that shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Neil Lennon are Celtic legends but have contributed nowhere near his 20 odd trophies.

What do you call a man who is the only Celtic man to win trebles as manager and player if not a legend? Hes a legend cant be denied. His time has come now but he's still always going to be a Celtic legend. Lesser players that shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Neil Lennon are Celtic legends but have contributed nowhere near his 20 odd trophies.
Billy McNeill is a Celtic legend. Jock Stein is a Celtic legend. Neil Lennon is lucky to have played for and managed celtic. Nowhere near a legend. A word loosely bandied about these days and regardless what you or me think, he'll always be the man that fucked up the ten! Legend me hole!

I get where your coming from..Im still fizzing with temper regarding the game but with regards Lennon , he is a legend..He delivered 9 in a row and Slippy would have got the sack last season if it wasnt for the Covid..This season has been a disaster and Lennons time is up (a good few months ago) tbh..But to call him a prick is something i expect from a hun..Lennon is Celtic through and through and the death threats and him having to stop playing for Northern Ireland was no joke..Lennon needs to go but ill never forget what he has contributed to the Celtic cause over the last 20 years ..Was Watty remembered as the manager that blew it for them ? shite

whit right thinking coach instructs his players not to take advantage of a defence splitting opportunity and instead instructs them to bring others into the play to make 5/6 unnecessary passes when it would be far simpler and far more effective to just be more direct, get in behind quicker and get a shot off at the first opportunity?
One that's now out of his depth , hampered by a management team not of his choosing and sadly his glory days at Celtic are over and should've been the end after the 4th treble . He will always be a legend of our club but if he were given his own backroom team like big Johan and Tommo who knows? It mightve been different. Kennedy looks resentful and WGS jnr has his head in a lap top during the game . Shambles but all lennys doing? Nah more than him at fault. Even if he somehow managed to pull off a miracle and deliver the cursed 10 his times still up. The board have to show ambition next appointment and if its not a recognised top manager there will be a lot of unhappy(er) celts out there.

💩

And if true, the man should lose the respect of every celtic fan.
Yeah but I can’t believe he’s short of cash unless he’s got a gambling problem or something. I don't understand why he’s clinging on. He must know he will lose the respect the support has for him. I’d have thought that would count for something with him. If not then he’s not the man I thought he was.

I get where your coming from..Im still fizzing with temper regarding the game but with regards Lennon , he is a legend..He delivered 9 in a row and Slippy would have got the sack last season if it wasnt for the Covid..This season has been a disaster and Lennons time is up (a good few months ago) tbh..But to call him a prick is something i expect from a hun..Lennon is Celtic through and through and the death threats and him having to stop playing for Northern Ireland was no joke..Lennon needs to go but ill never forget what he has contributed to the Celtic cause over the last 20 years ..Was Watty remembered as the manager that blew it for them ? shite
Far from a hun i am and believe me I have many reasons to call him a prick

Billy McNeill is a Celtic legend. Jock Stein is a Celtic legend. Neil Lennon is lucky to have played for and managed celtic. Nowhere near a legend. A word loosely bandied about these days and regardless what you or me think, he'll always be the man that fucked up the ten! Legend me hole!
Well everyone's entitled to their own opinions, aye the 2 you mentioned are of course legends of the club. So is Neil Lennon and history will show that. Were all raging about this season and how the wheels have come off so spectacularly but to take away from what he's achieved on the back of this poor season isnt fair andvi think when the red mist dissipates and hes gone you'll think the same again. Remember how he took the scalp of the unbeatable Barcelona, kod them from europe in the UEFA. Hes not the first Celtic manager to fail to deliver the 10

Cmon 10 D is far from a hun as we all know fine well hes angry like the rest of us. Rightly so and I think that anger has just boiled over there. We cant start throwing that at ourselves ✌

One that's now out of his depth , hampered by a management team not of his choosing and sadly his glory days at Celtic are over and should've been the end after the 4th treble . He will always be a legend of our club but if he were given his own backroom team like big Johan and Tommo who knows? It mightve been different. Kennedy looks resentful and WGS jnr has his head in a lap top during the game . Shambles but all lennys doing? Nah more than him at fault. Even if he somehow managed to pull off a miracle and deliver the cursed 10 his times still up. The board have to show ambition next appointment and if its not a recognised top manager there will be a lot of unhappy(er) celts out there.

Couldnae argue with any of that.

Although I was against Lenny coming back I did and still do have sympathy for the man and I always suspected that the reason Lenny wasn't allowed to bring in his own coaching staff was blow back from the Lawell/Rodgers feud. Easier for Lawell to keep a tight grip on his control if the manager was isolated and surrounded by Lawell appointees. :unsure:

Who knows but it is definitely time for a change and that includes the CEO's position!

Somebody tell Okoflex to spend less time on twitter moaning hes not getting a fking game and more time finishing a fking golden chance.
That may sound harsh I know but i'm fking sick of this fking generation of digital superstars. And i'm not buying that bullshit about the phone call from NL on the ipods either. He fucked it.
Mibbess if the bhoy was given more than 10 minutes he mightve been up to speed more so. 80 minutes before we introduced a striker and he nearly ( nearly not good enough) got there rogic should've been hooked at ht and give the bhoy more than 10 minutes to make an impression, I can't blame him

Members online

No members online now.

Back