CELTIC v more hun hatchet men

John nó

Of course our main concern is getting another 3 points again, without any more injuries against a shower of shite who are only to pleased to leave there marks upon our players as usual these days.
Some big decisions facing Ange and hopefully CCV is available to replace Welsh or Bitton will possibly step in and Monty to start at LB, so defensive still remains reasonable OK but another injury could push the panic button still.
Can't see any changes in midfield and hope no reactions from Rogic and Starfelt after Thursday.
Jota missing would be my biggest concern, and think we might switch Forrest to the left and bring in abada on to the right imo.
Still leaves us fairly short for changes if things shouldn't be going to plan.
So hopefully get this game won early doors and be happy enough to be bored senceless with the points in the bag and all players to come through unscathed.
Celtic 2-0
HH

The same tactics will apply to every team we come up against John,if they cant beat us they will try to hurt us.
We only need to see the state Souttar left Kyogo in the other night by grabbing his wastline and nipping his skin..
We cant expect anything tomorrow in the way of a helping hand from brother Robertson after his pal Madden has been dragged over the coals by his bosses over the off-side claim on Thursday night.
Looks like brother Madden will be travelling to the sunny climes of Brechin and Inverness as a punishment for his errors which is not a bad thing for Scottish football.
It lets these amatuer referees realise, the whole of Scottish football is watching for every wrong move they make..

HH

The same tactics will apply to every team we come up against John,if they cant beat us they will try to hurt us.
We only need to see the state Souttar left Kyogo in the other night by grabbing his wastline and nipping his skin..
We cant expect anything tomorrow in the way of a helping hand from brother Robertson after his pal Madden has been dragged over the coals by his bosses over the off-side claim on Thursday night.
Looks like brother Madden will be travelling to the sunny climes of Brechin and Inverness as a punishment for his errors which is not a bad thing for Scottish football.
It lets these amatuer referees realise, the whole of Scottish football is watching for every wrong move they make..

HH
Don't we know it GS.
If the decision was proven to be in our favour, then that's it.
NOT another decision to be given to us for the rest of the century, much the same as last century really.

Biggest test yet for me ...this is the only game in December I feared and that's before the injuries to Jota and dare I say Tony Ralston. If we get by this game with 3 points it will be massive but make no mistake this is gonna be tough. I'm going go to early mass for this one . 🍀
I don't do the Mass thing, but it doesn't get much earlier than 3 am
Larry and I, will be there with you in spirit at stupit 'o' clock in the morning
Michael and Beau will be tuning in, and cheering us on from on high

HH

HH

I'd like to see Mikey Johnston start on the left. He's not had much of a sniff of late apart from late game cameos and hasn't impressed that much. A full game might relieve a bit of the pressure on him, can't be easy being Jota's understudy and I think he just needs the right opportunity to get back in the groove and be the player we know he can be.

I'd like to see Mikey Johnston start on the left. He's not had much of a sniff of late apart from late game cameos and hasn't impressed that much. A full game might relieve a bit of the pressure on him, can't be easy being Jota's understudy and I think he just needs the right opportunity to get back in the groove and be the player we know he can be.
Not for me, he’s made of glass, there’s a player in there…..but just not a Celtic player, like tony watt, perhaps Motherwell is his lvl or Gary McKay steven for Aberdeen

Not for me, he’s made of glass, there’s a player in there…..but just not a Celtic player, like tony watt, perhaps Motherwell is his lvl or Gary McKay steven for Aberdeen
I'm even starting to think being on the wing is not his position. He's not involved enough, and when does get into the action he thinks he's got to do something spectacular all the time and ends up losing the ball.
Whatever his position is he needs to learn when to give the ball and when to cross. Its his decision making thats hampering him.
Oh and hes 22 now so hes had experience.

Tough game the Tangies aren’t the problem here it’s the Mibbs we’re going to get nothing. A yard onside flag up we breathe too hard Yellow caird. so shoot on sight Bhoys the Maddenistas will fight back
Harte
Juranovic Welsh CCV Monty
Turnbull CalMac Rogic
Abada Kyogo Jamsie

3-0
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

No doubt he has skill and ability but I would like to see him being more direct, not continuously stop and turn, giving the defender a chance or else to be doubled up on.
For me, he also takes the ball too close to the defender, giving him a chance to touch and break the ball. He needs to vary his game. It is also very easy to physically keep him out of a game.

HH
Was always to be expected when our players are on form they are targeted constantly with no protection at all

Latest posts

Back