Celtic v Motherwell, Saturday 1st October 3pm

Have

have no trust in any of them,there could be a cracking goal scored but we end talking about or lack of one when any of them pretend they have not seen or chose to ignore they all carry out the same actions thier arms waveing like windmills to say no foul or they turn and run as far as they can get waveing play on its as if they have come to some agreement of what to do if they ignore a foul run or wave your arms then run, you see the same in every game can’t beleave it’s coincidental to regular a happening to be off the cuff?
It's also something that worries me , the introduction of VAR.
I hope I'm wrong but , our high tempo game could suffer from this introduction.
Youd think wed all be grateful for VAR coming into our game but who's going to be in the VAR box at mount florida or wherever?
They slow us down as much as possible anyway , it does worry me slightly that we likely won't see the true additional minutes added on and the free flowing game like the 9-0 v utd could become a thing of the past.
Hopefully I'm just another ' paranoid ' tim.

That's asking an awfy lot from our mibs dmac
Is it possible that our mibs have some sort of branial blockage that allows Celtic players ( particularly the Japanese ones) to be assaulted.
Of course they do. It is a well known medical condition known as Masonitia Japonica. So, go ahead sluggers the refs can't see you !!!!!!.
We're still gonna win the treble. Despite the mibs.
COYBIG

Youd think wed all be grateful for VAR coming into our game but who's going to be in the VAR box at mount florida or wherever?
They slow us down as much as possible anyway , it does worry me slightly that we likely won't see the true additional minutes added on and the free flowing game like the 9-0 v utd could become a thing of the past.
My is that VAR shows that our refs are a shower of incompetents, and their poor decisions are there for all too see.
Am I just an old fool???
Or will technology show the MIBs for what they are????
I only know it can't get worse that it already is

My is that VAR shows that our refs are a shower of incompetents, and their poor decisions are there for all too see.
Am I just an old fool???
Or will technology show the MIBs for what they are????
I only know it can't get worse that it already is
I so hope you're right WDB , my concern is a reasonable one i fear.
I mean , of course you're bang on it will show their inadequacies, FIFA/UEFA havent used Scottish refs at a major tournament for years.
Willie Collum the last I think at Euro 2016 and that was a couple of early group stage games ( could be wrong about this but think that's true).
That says a lot.

The mibs who will be hidden away miles from the stadium, yet to be known as to who and where.
Will we see those on the field go to the screen at the side or trust in their own judgement?
If they do go to the side screen will it take half a season to happen as it did in the EPL at its start?

We hope that it will usher in a new breed of referees , we hope high.

Get the feeling that ( looking at the VAR positions at ibrox) weve seen in Europe, the replays wont be shown to us and the referees as has happened in the past.

Sense many controversies to come as this country when it comes to the beautiful game always has the ability for displaying our lack of it.

Well since the. 31st of July we’ve played second fiddle in the League Fixtures to the the the OldOld Firm Newbie’s
This Seterdiy we’re first up Shirley sumcunt in the SPFL and SFA will be blackballed oot thur joab or lose a shot oan the goat 🐐
Furra week or twa.

HH 😱🙄😱

Has it got anything to do with us coming back from an away game in Europe and therefore having less time to prepare?...

Last edited:

I share your concerns ma mhan.

The one thing we can all be sure of is the MIB will use this technology to benefit the Huns in any way that they can...

We can only hope my concern, who do they answer to and how Transparent they will be?

We can only hope my concern, who do they answer to and how Transparent they will be?
That's pretty much my point Digger.
One of them anyway.
Who will be the VAR and where?
How much will the mibs depend on it ?
Will they go to the screen on the sidelines if they get the call in their ear?
We saw on its introduction to the EPL the referees were not using the screen and sticking with their judgement.
Fingers crossed, toes crossed etc
Hoping for commonsense to prevail with mibs in scotland is akin to hoping your lotto numbers come up.

Members online

Back