Celtic v Motherwell - Sunday 10 November, Kick-off 3pm - all comments here

Back to the thread bhoys and Ghirls.muderwell have been playing descent fitba recently, but 'tic have far too much for them....4-1.
Lot of high scoring results today, Dons up into third, Livi not wanting to start losing anymore ground or hibs and Hearts could overtake them now, what a diff a week makes for the Edinburgh clubs. Huns slip up dons will be on their arse soon considering they have us to play, tommorow could potentially be a six pointer drop for them if Livi do them then we do them and they have a heavy fixture with cup and Europe, happy winter heavy legged football.

Last edited:
I don't care how many wooden spoons I get, I am never picking Sevco for anything.

Working tomorrow morning, so I will make a point to walk out of my office often while the game is on since the bhoys tend to score when I'm not watching. 4-0 to us and hopefully Rogic gets one of those.

And yes, Cap, let's buy Elyounoussi -- anyone up for a GoFundMe? :D

Honour before Glory 👍👍👍👍👍

Absolutely despise Motherwell, team of never-beens n has-beens all through their manky history. Bring yer family to this 'family friendly' nasty bigoted club with the most backwards fans with tiny I.Q's! Shocking the amount of points we've had thieved of us over the years by these no-talent, thuggery fuckwits!
Not today tho, a steamroller performance by us today n yet another football lesson packed out to these pricks that refuse to learn how football should be played.

No mercy to these rancid rock-dwellers!

5-0 to the Celtic 🍀

Looking forward to going to cheer the bhoys on today, got awe my jumpers looked out big giant socks that dont fit and my thermals its bloody cauld in 403 at the best of times 🥶🥶🥶💨💨.

One or two changes me thinks.

The Waa.

Frimpone Chris n Kris Taylor.

Broonie n Calmac.

Jamsie, Motherf##### (appropriate) Southampton guy.

Eddie....

P.s, If Griff is fit I would like to see him start and Eddie on l8r. Hopefully Mikey J makes the bench as well.

4 nuffin hoops.

Chris Calmac Jamsie, and the Striker to score.

H.H

Looking forward to going to cheer the bhoys on today, got awe my jumpers looked out big giant socks that dont fit and my thermals its bloody cauld in 403 at the best of times 🥶🥶🥶💨💨.

One or two changes me thinks.

The Waa.

Frimpone Chris n Kris Taylor.

Broonie n Calmac.

Jamsie, Motherf##### (appropriate) Southampton guy.

Eddie....

P.s, If Griff is fit I would like to see him start and Eddie on l8r. Hopefully Mikey J makes the bench as well.

4 nuffin hoops.

Chris Calmac Jamsie, and the Striker to score.

H.H
Good team 50 by the way yer talkin mate youll need to change your title to 50 Shades o Grey
( canny put blue in ) 🥶
But I’d also put Bauer in and put Wee Frim In Jamsie’s place to give him a rest.
butvthe 3 points are essential so Strongest Team we can put out.
after Slippys plea that we need protection 100% certainty that Livingston will not Have 11 on the pitch. Mibs Masonic Barstewards
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Good team 50 by the way yer talkin mate youll need to change your title to 50 Shades o Grey
( canny put blue in ) 🥶
But I’d also put Bauer in and put Wee Frim In Jamsie’s place to give him a rest.
butvthe 3 points are essential so Strongest Team we can put out.
after Slippys plea that we need protection 100% certainty that Livingston will not Have 11 on the pitch. Mibs Masonic Barstewards
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

50 shades o grey is my hair colour these days 😭😰,

Members online

No members online now.

Back